All Part II deleted scenes posted here

for discussion of vids related to the murders

All Part II deleted scenes posted here

Postby jhancock » Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:52 pm

The first of many deleted scenes from Cabin 28: The Keddie Murders Part II has been posted on our Facebook fan page and on our YouTube Channel. Check it out below. This is the first of the "hypnosis tapes," conducted between the sheriff and a potential eyewitness to unusual sightings in Keddie on the night of the murders.

jhancock

Re: All Part II deleted scenes posted here

Postby jhancock » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Here are links to Deleted Scenes 2, 3, and 4:

Deleted Scene 2 is taken from "the psychic tapes." Listen as one of the psychics who aided in the investigation discusses the murders:

Deleted Scenes 3 and 4 are taken from two parts of the documentary. The first clip is from "the crime scene walkthrough" and provides a brief description of the sight from the pellet gun. The second clip is from "the counseling sessions" and gives insight into the nature of the relationship between the counselor and the confessor. We call this clip "the waltz."

jhancock

Postby jhancock » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:10 pm

Deleted Scene 5 link below:

In this audio clip, a young Sheila Sharp discusses with DOJ agents her thoughts on the murders and Tina's disappearance.

(note: not all of our deleted scenes will be just audio. There are many more to come)
jhancock

Postby jhancock » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Deleted Scene 6 has just been posted on our Facebook page and YouTube channel, featuring an excerpt from our interview with dispatcher Linda Warndorf. Check it out by clicking the link below:

jhancock

Postby tinkerbell » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:46 am

I am still amazed at how well I was holding it together...thanks to my mom for making me a strong person...i do hear some hesitation in my voice though.
tinkerbell

Postby jhancock » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:27 pm

The following link will take you to Deleted Scene 7, which is an audio portion of the evidence walkthrough. This excerpt focuses on the steak knife, the butcher knife, and the blood-soaked red shorts. Stay tuned for more.

Note: the investigator does misspeak here, referring to the neighbor boy as "7-years old."

The following link will take you to Deleted Scene 8, which features a description of the bedroom that Sue and Tina shared and the evidence that was found there. I know that these audio descriptions fit best with the corresponding photographs, but we no longer have certain photos in our possession (and some of the photos are not suitable to post online).

Stay tuned for two additional scenes to be posted before the weekend ends.

The link below will take you to Deleted Scene 9, in which an investigating officer describes some of the cut electrical cords found at the crime scene and more.

jhancock

Return to videos