That night according to Justin

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Re: That night according to Justin

Postby meankitty » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:26 am

Tinkerbell, I'm not exactly defending Justin, since if he can name them, he should be able to go to the PCSO. But he didn't. I do think he saw what happened, and I was just saying he had to peek around the corner to see it. I just find a lot of stuff about him to be strange and hinky, starting with him being too afraid to come to Quincy in 2006 or say anything in 2007, then in 2008 he's writing a book. I'm tempted to check the local obituaries from late 2006-2008.

And I saw some interesting stuff in what statements we now have that he made back then. I have a strong feeling that if this ever comes to trial, (and it's possible) they won't be able to use Justin as a witness.

Dawghouse, I did see that post by Mrs. Meeks and it did make me wonder. I did wonder if he was scared because he lied to the cops and he was afraid they caught on. Of course this is speculation on my part. I think it was the FBI that came then, or maybe DOJ agents.
meankitty

Postby Eastern » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Could be Justin was terrified of the FBI, because the perps told him he would be arrested if he breathed a word about what happened.

Struck me in part 2 how the LE (think they were DOJ) had a gruff demeanor when interviewing kids. What a way to win them over and get their cooperation. LOL.
Eastern

Postby meankitty » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:02 pm

He did talk about the events, and next week I'll be able to talk more about what I saw. In the forum 'other websites' I did post some more links, one of which is about interrogation techniques. It is interesting what a person can find out in another persons use of language, what they say and how they say it.
meankitty

Postby Eastern » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Yep he did talk..hence my comment about the perps possibly telling him he would be arrested too. Then again, maybe he was told the cops were the friends of the killer. ;-)

As far as interrogation techniques...not many were needed with some of the people being interviewed. A couple of key ones were slipping up on their own.
Eastern

Postby gotbier » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:53 pm

My take on Justin: he knows who did it, he told LE who did it, and it’s that simple. Why he is/was scared? There could be a few reasons. Who says he's 'scared' now? He could still be hoping for his 'Tell All Book' & that's why he's not talking.

To see what he claims to have seen that night, he came out of that bedroom & down the hall at the very minimum, that is undeniable and anyone who says/believes he could have seen what was happening from the bedroom doorway or peeking through the crack of the door, I hope you still have your Seeing Eye dog.

I think everyone feels the same about Justin in 1981, yes he was traumatized, so was Sheila and possibly one if not both of her brothers, but Justin is a 40 something man with a family who claims to have the answers & needs to come clean and then write his damn book, I’m sure it will still sell, hell, I’ll pre-order a dozen copies if he'll go to LE and tell what he knows (again).

And I believe the boys were left alone because one of them was a relative of one of the killers and may have been asked by that relative, and told him the other 2 boys did not wake up and/or see anything. Just wanted to get that out of the way now.
gotbier

Postby meankitty » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:40 am

Eastern wrote:Yep he did talk..hence my comment about the perps possibly telling him he would be arrested too. Then again, maybe he was told the cops were the friends of the killer. ;-)

As far as interrogation techniques...not many were needed with some of the people being interviewed. A couple of key ones were slipping up on their own.

I have thought that the perps didn't know the other boys were there. They took Tina because they found out she was there, so why not take or kill the boys too, if they knew about them?
meankitty

Postby bliss » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:24 am

MK..... I am still unable to figure out why you refuse to listen to reason sometimes...
the reason Justin was left alive... HE KNEW THE KILLERS !!!
they knew the boys were there..
seriously, what connection do you have with some of those involved? unless for some odd reason, do you truly believe Justin was not seen or knew them??
bliss

Postby gotbier » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:16 am

bliss wrote:
MK..... I am still unable to figure out why you refuse to listen to reason sometimes...
the reason Justin was left alive... HE KNEW THE KILLERS !!!
they knew the boys were there..

I hope it's OK that I removed some of Bliss' comment; I only wanted to post the relevant part to my post. (If I should not have removed the other part, I apologize)

MK: I think what some of us are trying to say here is that a lot of people feel the reason Justin was left alive is that he knew the killers. We all totally understand that you disagree with that. But since several of us have posted that belief, your comment/post should be that you believe the killers did not know the boys were there, and not put in the form of a quesiton all the time:
'so why not take or kill the boys too, if they knew about them?'

I think that's why so many get frustrated. That question has been answered. Certainly not to your satisfaction, but what most seem to believe.
gotbier

Postby bliss » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:40 pm

wish there were a "like" button here..
nicely said Gotbier
bliss

Postby dmac » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Ask and ye shall receive, Bliss. Note the Thumbs Up button next to the quote button? Click that button, and you just gave that post a "LIKE". It's primitive in that it doesn't have a graphic display of the number of times the post was given the thumbs up, but it still does the job for now. When something better comes along, I'll use it instead.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bliss » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:36 pm

very nice! this might help cut back on the posts when people just write something like "I agree"
instead they can just LIKE the post.
bliss

Postby Eastern » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:00 pm

meankitty wrote:I do believe that Justin was not seen by the perps. I'm not connected to anyone involved, but I do think about things, and want to see this solved.

I do think it's possible that the perps believed Rick and Greg didn't see or hear anything and weren't a threat to them, i.e. either they appeared to still be sleeping or they hid in the closet. I think they knew Justin was there, but they thought they had control over him. I also still think it's possible Tina came out and was abducted and killed simply because they knew she would tell....with no other reason for her being removed from the cabin beside them balking about killing her at first for various reasons. Also possible that she was removed for another reason that is indicated in part 2. Both reasons would fit imo.

Does anyone know if Justin was in protective custody (supposedly) when POI approached him at the gas stationed? Seemed like he indicated he was, but I can't find that clip of him talking about it.

If I were Justin, I would be thinking...I told them what I knew back then (it's on the timeline that he named the killers) and they didn't do the right thing...there's no indication they would do the right thing now if I told them again....they would just play games like they did before. It's possible it wasn't the fault of PCSO; they may have had their hands tied by higher LE...and will still have their hands tied. Must be tough to be a good cop and be thwarted by fellow LE when you're supposed to be solving crimes.

Wasn't Justin approached to write the book by a retired professor instead of shopping the idea around on his own? Isn't it strongly indicated that he knew (and told) who killed Sue, John, and Dana, but didn't and still doesn't know for sure who else was involved or exactly why they were killed...that he's guessing at that just like the rest of us? He will be accused of lying no matter what he does or says imo.
Eastern

Postby Ausgirl » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:26 pm

Ever heard of the rhetorical question? <-- that's one right there.

There's a couple of Justin's statements have panned out as looking accurate. Others haven't. Yet.

But if it's all accurate, then he must've been in the main part of the living room for a time. And there was blood on his shoes. It's possible he ran out, and ran back again when he heard someone returning. His account is patchy, as if he could see at some times and not others.

I must agree that it was impossible for him to see through any sort of crack in the bedroom door. Not conjecture, that, but physics. The angles do not add up.

So a better question may be: "Where exactly was Justin when he saw all this?"

And that's not rhetorical, for the record.
Ausgirl

Postby Eastern » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:52 am

There was a shocker in last night's chat...shocker for me anyway lol. I had always wondered if Justin just saw the aftermath, but in his hypnosis session he said which perp killed which victim...and it matched what was said in the confession. Unless he's basing that on hearing the perps talking about which one killed which victim, then he must have had a clear view for much of the actual murders. Maybe he was just in the hallway or going back and forth, but he most likely saw a lot.
Eastern

Postby dmac » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:09 pm

I think POI says it all himself, in one of the most incriminating slips of the tongue in recorded history:

"There's a very high possibility (Justin) could have been awake or alerted to something unusual in that house (28). And he's quiet enough to where he could have noticed something without me detecting him."

Someone please explain why that portion of the tape is not immediately followed by the sounds of handcuffs locking around POI's wrists?
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby gotbier » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Here here Dmac!!
could have been awake or alerted to something unusual in that house

without me detecting him

And when asked if he saw any cars or disturbance at 'that house', Bo says no. When asked if there were any lights on at 'that house' he says: I don't even know what house you're talking about. So he knows what house when he's first asked, then he doesn't know. But then he does admit to seeing police cars at the house, when called on this, he then says he saw police cars parked on the street, but still didn't know what house they were investigating.

Marty, Bo & Justin should have all got their stories straight ahead of time cause they all sure look like fools. Lucky for them, LE were bigger fools than they were.
gotbier

Postby templeofamon » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:58 am

dmac wrote:I think POI says it all himself, in one of the most incriminating slips of the tongue in recorded history:

"There's a very high possibility (Justin) could have been awake or alerted to something unusual in that house (28). And he's quiet enough to where he could have noticed something without me detecting him."

Someone please explain why that portion of the tape is not immediately followed by the sounds of handcuffs locking around POI's wrists?

Or at the very least the interviewer challenging him on that statement.
templeofamon

Postby ForensicGirl » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:45 am

dmac wrote:I think POI says it all himself, in one of the most incriminating slips of the tongue in recorded history:

My heart skipped a beat and I almost fell off the sofa when I heard this! :-O
I had to go back and listen to it again to make sure I was not just hearing things. After listening to it the second time I had to go back and listen the third time because I thought that maybe I was taking it out of context. Glad to see I was not the only one to catch it because I was starting to feel that I had to have missed something if they did not call him on that one!
Loops, Whorls, and Arches...oh my!
ForensicGirl

Postby gotbier » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:51 am

Totally agree ForensicFirl! I had to listen to that and parts of Bo's interview 4 times because I just knew I had to be hearing it wrong!!!
gotbier

Previous

Return to just speculatin'