Our list

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Our list

Postby obliviosity » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:50 pm

1. Tina's jacket with blood on it was found beneath M house
2. M fingerprints were identified on the bloody drinking glass.
3. M loved playing with knives and often threw them at his children and wife.
4. M hated John Sharp.
5. M stated that his hammer was missing. It is commonly misstated that all the murder weapons came from the house. This is not true. There were other weapons.
6. After the time frame that the murders were committed, M was seen naked and burning clothes in a fire.
7. When interview by the Plumas COunty Police, M admitted to being in the cabin the night that the murders took place. Still trying to get info as to why he was there.

Can anyone help me add to this list?
obliviosity

Postby coffee is love » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:36 pm

he hated women and often said that if they were old enough to bleed they were old enough to breed/cut. depending on who you ask. supposedly they were going out to celebrate his birthday but his bday was a month later. they were going to the bar even though he just got in a fight with the boss and fired from there.
coffee is love

Postby coopcooper » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 pm

no.2 is true? I hadn't heard that. I also never heard he was "naked" when seen burning "something" I believe Marilyn has backed off her statement that it was clothes.
coopcooper

Postby jhancock » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:56 pm

# 2 is a definite, but # 7 is new to me. # 5 has been brought up before. I have always thought it odd that M insisted his hammer was missing and that this was stated so emphatically on the timeline. I've also never totally believed the killers did not come to the house with some type of weapon on their person. However, walking into a house clutching a hammer (hard to hide that sort of thing) would set off anyone's internal alarm.
jhancock

Postby jhancock » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:05 pm

According to PCSO, his fingerprints were on a glass that had blood on it, but I don't know if the prints themselves were in blood. That's a good question.
jhancock

Postby Night Rider » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:46 pm

How about some real telling questions?

1: what was the position of the container? Considering that the scene was supposedly like Helter Skelter.

2: Did the container belong in the cabin?

3: What was the positioning of the fingerprints on the container? That is kinda elementary.

All during the years I have looked at this, I have always considered that he was in the cabin that night during some period. I have a thought about that, but when I mentioned that in private, someone didn't want to go there....
Night Rider

Postby not sure » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 am

I would like to add one more question to that as well...what was IN the glass when it was found? Remnants of what? Just curious.
not sure

Postby mechelle69 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:08 am

Night Rider,
Why would Marty have been there that night? Could the glass have actually come from the bar? Could he have been "caught" there by someone else?
mechelle69

Postby Night Rider » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:36 pm

My thoughts about him being in there that night are based upon my study of the time line of the period from 8pm to maybe 6am.

A: There is way too much lying going on about that time period. Even the lies do not give him a good alibi for too many time blocks.

B:Justin was there, he knew how to get ahold of both Marty and Marilyn.

C: There is a big cloud over when the boys came back to the cabin, if Justin was being truthfull, Marty and Bo have absolutely no alibi for that time period. (nor does Dee?)

D: Burning clothes in the open at 2 am? And was that the fabled "Zoot suits"?

This is the thought that I mentioned to someone once: "Marty as stagehand?" Why was that too hot for someone to discuss?

Bottom line: Someone threw someone under the bus, but who and why? A thought: Who is still standing, and rather unscafed?? Follow the money??........
Night Rider

Postby obliviosity » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:52 pm

I can confirm my list with the PCSO where I have two contacts. There are those there that consider this case solved, just with no conviction, which is one of the reasons why you dont get a lot of support from up there. Was there something going on between Sue and Marty? Some people up there think so.
obliviosity

Postby mechelle69 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:00 am

Night Rider wrote:My thoughts about him being in there that night are based upon my study of the time line of the period from 8pm to maybe 6am.

A: There is way too much lying going on about that time period. Even the lies do not give him a good alibi for too many time blocks.

B:Justin was there, he knew how to get ahold of both Marty and Marilyn.

C: There is a big cloud over when the boys came back to the cabin, if Justin was being truthfull, Marty and Bo have absolutely no alibi for that time period. (nor does Dee?)

D: Burning clothes in the open at 2 am? And was that the fabled "Zoot suits"?

This is the thought that I mentioned to someone once: "Marty as stagehand?" Why was that too hot for someone to discuss?

Bottom line: Someone threw someone under the bus, but who and why? A thought: Who is still standing, and rather unscafed?? Follow the money??........

Marty as stagehand? Would that be setting up the event or setting the scene afterwards?
mechelle69

Postby Night Rider » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:39 am

Afterwards, we believe he did not have opportunity beforehand. Too many people seemingly were aware of him before say, 11:30pm.

A thought I have never had before: "She can't talk to me like that," Maybe it wasn't a she? Some quiet intel has said that Jan supposedly said that it wasn't her. And that maybe they didn't really leave at 11:30pm....
Night Rider

Postby obliviosity » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Confirming that one of the hammers used in the murders did not belong to the Sharp family.

Responding to Mechelle: I do think Marty committed these murders, along with Marilyn and Bo. They had plenty of time to "clean up."
obliviosity

Postby dawghouse » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:15 pm

obliviosity--do your contacts at PCSO agree with your theory?
dawghouse

Postby meankitty » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:40 pm

coffee is love wrote:i would believe about 10% of the things that lady says. she has proven to not be a very honest person.
I think she lied about the bloody sack, the bloody hammer, the playacting, and the burning clothes. She didn't exactly run to the cops about the hammer, even though they were there, and she told them everything else. She also couldn't remember about the hammer in 2006, and how could anyone forget seeing something like that.

I just remembered her saying something about a glass on the DVD. Hmmmm.....
meankitty

Return to just speculatin'