police informants

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

police informants

Postby geegee » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:05 am

Is it possible the perps in this case where police informants? maybe one or more where and this would have been a major embarrassment for the local pd.one of their own going nuts and thanking they where above the law.could explain the lack off good in debth investigation.Reading about all the usually small town drug stuff makes me wonder about that possibility.Please forgive me if this was covered before i,am new to this board,but totally obsessed with getting this murder solved.OBTW,its refreshing to see a board keep on topic.This is what leads to results.[/list]
geegee

Postby coffee is love » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 pm

i feel the same way. at this point i think its the most plausible. ive said on a couple boards that i think the lead detective should be looked into. hes worked this case from the beginning, is retiring and still wont hand over the case? i mean if he cant solve it after this long why hasnt it been taken from him and given to a fresh pair of eyes? the cops up here are rather shady. hell if you can turn a blind eye to people producing meth in a house with young children and still keep your job what else can they get away with?
coffee is love

Postby jhancock » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 pm

I think there is some connection. It is true that one of the former investigators has take many of the case files home with him. Considering that he is not looking into the case in the least, it makes one wonder why he would bother removing files from the PCSO.
jhancock

Postby geegee » Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Thats crazy! Isn't this case still open?Taking the files home .Either he feels guilty for not delivering justice to the family and is still hoping he will discover something he may have over looked or he,s afraid of what a fresh look might reveal.Either way it,s selfish.With all the cold cases being looked into . Evan solved in some instances,any information would be helpful to someone looking at this for the first time.I can,t imagine the frustration of the surviving family members.Iam so sad for them.I don't have the DVD yet,but i do read every thing i can find on this case and i believe this is a solvable case.There is no such thing as a perfect crime and who ever did this wont keep their mouth shut,its not human nature.[/list]
geegee

police informants

Postby campcricklewood » Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Also, with some criminal offenders they've been known to be arrested on other non related but possibly similiar charges and they sit in prison for many years keeping all the facts to themselves, I mean why would someone whose already in prison admit to any police or legal advisers that they've done other things which haven't been spoken about. All they care about is staying alive in prison and one day making it outside.

Like with any cold case, a new set of eyes can always change how its looked into and what is done, it seems completely useless that no new person's have been assigned or been able to look at a case from as far back as 1981. These people would be tired of such a case, that they've been unable to resolve for many years and really more concerned about getting on with their life's and making time with family and grand children. They are also maybe unwilling to look into it from some other angles, example the killers being in prison because they're fed up and possibly don't care anymore. :?
The summer camp with memories that last forever.
campcricklewood

Postby Night Rider » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Yes, search for the name "Roger A Melanson," You'll love that name. No one reall knows how many he has done.

The cold hit just announced on him dates to mid-1974......
Night Rider

Postby geegee » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 am

I believe Marty was an informant .Maybe he made a deal when he was arrested a few months before the murders.Marty was acting like a man with a lot of guilt,but i dont thank he killed anyone.He found out about the Yellow House.. caper and told the bad guys instead of the police.Not thanking they would do any thing but scare the boys into giving up the drugs.When he found out what happened he felt partly responsible and got out of town fast.Marty sounds like a selfish bully.Justin's mother most likely only knows what Marty told her after the murders,like the fact that he was working both sides.If Justin is going to tell anything he wants to make sure he or his mom cant be prosecuted for with holding information.He was just a kid,he cant possible be held responsible for anything.Same goes for Dana and Johnny.They were way to young to fully understand all the consequences of there actions in taking the drugs.I grew up with kids just like them.Most of us do some kind of crazy stuff when where young and stupid,but we dont die from it.
geegee

Return to just speculatin'