Some questions

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Some questions

Postby jhancock » Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Here are some questions I've always had that may or may not have been addressed before. Things to consider.

1. Though details of Justin's polygraph exam were left off of the timeline, the timeline clearly states that he told the examiner he witnessed everything. We have confirmed this to be true with the examiner himself, now an elderly man but one who remembered the examination vividly. Were Justin's admissions not taken seriously? Was it intentional that the key suspects dropped off the radar of some of the investigating officers?

2. Justin repeatedly says, "Tina is down by the river." Could he have been looking out the bedroom window, watching the abductors take her away? Is this a piece of information he is withholding until the release of his book? If so, why withhold it for so long?

3. Many emails I've received over the years are from people who knew Justin. They've watched the documentary and have stated that it was clear, to them, that he was acting or "playing a role." If coached by his mother, why agree to the documentary? Remember that Justin contacted us and offered his participation in the film.

4. Countless emails I've received over the years indicate that there are people out there (online primarily) intentionally diverting the direction of this case study elsewhere. Who are the primary parties responsible for the diversions? What do these attempted diversions reveal about the case? Are the diversions, including website sabotages and the like, timed with the revealing of specific information on the various Keddie Murders websites?
jhancock

Postby Night Rider » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:44 pm

2: That is an interesting thought, I had always considered that it came from a verbal hint by the perps.

But I aways have wondered if this was one the first acts of smoke and mirrors.

If you wish to discuss this aspect, I think it is prudent to also discuss the statements made by EJ on the red board.

My personal opinion has always been that Tina was removed from the grounds no later than 1 AM.
Night Rider

diversions

Postby bliss » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:09 pm

Josh,

did any of the peolpe state who the attn was being diverted away from, or how they knew this? it is interesting as you said, WHEN this last diversion started {in my opinion}

also, interesting comment about justin watching from the window. i had never thought of that.
bliss

Postby jhancock » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:23 am

I mentioned this in the chat. This most recent explosion took place immediately after the subject of the glass was brought up. There is at least one person in Plumas County attempting to identify the prints on that glass. When this came up the other night on the other forum, the recent outbursts began.

Will hopefully be able to post more as more information comes in, but it's slow...
jhancock

Postby not sure » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:43 am

2. That's an interesting possibility. Plus, watching them take her toward the river may be what set him into the action of trying to help Sue. If he watched them "leaving" he might have felt safe enough to go out into the living room.

Also, I was thinking about his shoes. People have questioned why he would have his shoes on if he was sleeping. It's possible he could have put them on when all this started to go down perhaps with the intent of climbing out of the bedroom window to go for help or to get away in case they came for the boys. Having his shoes on doesn't have to be such an odd thought.

I still have a feeling he left the house to go for help and the logical help he would seek would be at his own house. I know when I was that age, if something horrific like that was going down, home is where I would have headed. I would have gone to my mom and/or dad to find out what should be done or to get them to take action.
not sure

Postby meankitty » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:14 am

jhancock wrote:I mentioned this in the chat. This most recent explosion took place immediately after the subject of the glass was brought up. There is at least one person in Plumas County attempting to identify the prints on that glass. When this came up the other night on the other forum, the recent outbursts began.

Will hopefully be able to post more as more information comes in, but it's slow...
I've been following the cabin28 site and as far as I can tell, the recent flame war had nothing to do with the glass. It seems like a misunderstanding between two of the members. (I think it started with a post where I posted one of my opinions like it was a fact. I do need to post more carefully.)

As far as the prints, if the PCSO ran it in 1981, the person it came from did not have a record then. They should run that print again.
meankitty

Postby meankitty » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:02 pm

To answer the questions---
1. If Justin believed that what he was saying was true, he could pass the polygraph. And there was an article about how they may not be accurate when used on children.
2. I wonder how he could see in the dark. Wouldn't the river be on the opposite side away from the bedroom window? (I can't find the map of the area that was posted.)
3. Justin could have talked to his mother before he got in touch with you. He did come across strangely on the DVD. There is some weird dysfunction there.
4. I don't know about the diversions, but if people would quit bickering, maybe we could find out. (with all the fighting, I don't think the perps needed to divert.)
meankitty

Postby bliss » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Mean kitty..
I believe Josh is referring to something said in chat. and on the board then immediately after that is when Spncers temper began. its easy to lose posts to read the exact seires of events if you are there when its happening.
I am not meaning to sound harsh, so forgive me if I do.
but when the chat was up and going, alot was said there and carried to the board, often leaving room to be confused when reading the board if a person was not in chat to get the whole conversation.
and the bickering was deeper than a miscommunication between 2 people.

maybe I am reading different things, but there is a member who verbally attacked at least 6 people over there. and it does go further, much further than what showed in the posts.
bliss

Postby Night Rider » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:38 pm

No I believe there is another factor you are all missing.

Lets put the blame\praise where it belongs, on myself and NS.

We were discussing one of his posts, and it was decided he should be called on it. It was his "town crier" remark made to Marilyn.

We both knew that the statement made no sense, unless it did. All we were asking was a little clarification from those who claim to know all the answers. I don't think either of us expected that kind of a reaction.

Bottom line: I guess the travel and travails of one little lost soul aren't really pertinant to the case, are they?
Night Rider

Postby bliss » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:39 pm

I have a question. maybe Josh or Sheila knows.

If, and I use that term loosely, it were because Dana saw something or had stolen drugs... was Danas family or the group home people, kids included, watched over or put into any sort of protective custody?

I would think if it were retaliatiion over stolen drugs or something, and the drugs were nor found, they may look ay his familys house or the group home?

or did the police disregard this and there was no protection put over all of them?
were there alot of kids in the group home?
bliss

Postby meankitty » Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:52 pm

The Town Crier thing made no sense until Spencer cleared it up. Apparently, Marty was the Town Crier down in Chico before the murders, instead of in 1982-83.
meankitty

Postby Night Rider » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:39 pm

No there is another interpretation, the real truth. Spencer cleared up NOTHING.

Please tell me how often podunk papers like that run nondescript photos like that, AT LEAST FOUR YEARS AFTER THEY WERE TAKEN???

Unless of course it was part of an article about the case??? And the beat keeps going on..
Night Rider

Re: Some questions

Postby thumper001 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:07 pm

Just a quick reply regarding polygraph tests, i had to submit to one in 2006, if anyone thinks you can pass a polygraph just because you believe what your saying is true, you have never had to sit through one. I passed mine because i had nothing to do with what the test was about. i was scared shitless even though i KNEW i had nothing to worry about. I was 40 yrs. old at the time. I have a feeling we are not getting the full story regarding any such polygraph tests. I believe Justin`s polygraph test may have shown he may have seen more than what is known, or involved himself in the murder scene after the fact. I have tried to put myself in his shoes: you hear the disturbance/fighting in living room,you hear banging on the walls(threatening/intimidating knife attacks),then you have the murders themselves,and the conversations between the killers that i`m sure could be heard by Justin and the other boys,regarding the staging of the bodies,covering up the crime. Most important, i believe Justin was threatened with his life,by his mother,to forget what happened. He knew Marty was a un-hinged maniac a-hole,all his mother would have to say is : I can`t control him, look what he did, it could happen to us,you didn`t see anything,it was all a dream.
I can only imagine what he was feeling.You go through that and you have no-one to turn to.
thumper001

Return to just speculatin'