Hello...New Here

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Hello...New Here

Postby Chichibcc » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:35 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Donald, and I'm from Michigan.

I first learned of the Keddie murders while on another true crime forum, and ever since then, I've been very curious about this case-the Keddie murders is one of the most disturbing and complex crimes I have ever heard of, and it's good to have a forum/website devoted to this case so that what happened on that terrible night will never be forgotten.

The idea that the VERY SICK person or persons who committed this atrocious crime have been free, among the rest of us, for thirty years, is beyond outrageous, and still feel that they can be apprehended, whoever they are. I plan to purchase the DVD on the case soon, if copies are still available-it appears that Part II, in particular, seems to have information indicating that a possible resolution is not entirely out of the question.

Thanks for reading, and I'm glad to have the opportunity to discuss and learn more about this case with everyone.

-Donald
Last edited by Chichibcc on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

These users thanked the author Chichibcc for the post:
geegee (Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:01 am)
Chichibcc

Re: Hello...New Here

Postby Magnum PI » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 am

Hello Donald and welcome to our forum. Feel free to ask questions anytime you like, someone will always be there to answer. You can PM someone if you don't want to ask in chat. There is alot to this case, so read up and welcome aboard!!!! Magnum
Magnum PI

Postby frida » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing your ideas--especially after you see Part 2.
I love your avatar too!

frida
I'm here all week folks!
frida

Postby Chichibcc » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:20 am

Magnum PI-there certainly is a lot to this case-I was astounded at the amount of information Josh and his team have collected and posted here-it will probably take me months to read it all! The other thing that has surprised me while learning more about the murders is how many different suspects there are-in the reports I have read so far, there are so many individuals mentioned that it can almost make your head spin-making the theories concerning what may have happened that night almost endless.

Frida-I haven't even seen part one yet, but I plan on ordering the DVD soon (the combo package, with both parts included). I've seen some of the clips/deleted scenes that Josh posted on YouTube, and they have gotten me interested in seeing more.
Chichibcc

Postby frida » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:04 pm

Hey Chichi-
The dvds are great-I was on pins and needles until mine came. Trust me, you'll be taking notes & get sucked in just like the rest of us. There is something so compelling about this case. The victims speak to you--both the ones who died and the ones who lived. The more you learn, the more your head will spin. Again-welcome!

Frida
I'm here all week folks!
frida

Return to intros