Holly's Theory

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Holly's Theory

Postby SecretAgentHolly » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:18 pm

(my first post, Please behave yourselves)

Holly's Theory:

Yes, drugs were involved. Sue was a single mother with five young children to feed and care for, ergo money was always an issue. I can speak as a witness (from a similar family situation) that being a dealer brings in some much-needed extra cash at the end of the month. Let us look back to the evidence files, particularly Sue's purse and it's contents: Among said contents were approx. five dollars in food stamps.
Let me preface this next statement by saying that I in no way mean any disrespect to Sheila or her family, as this is just MY theory and my gut feeling. Could be total hogwash *shrug*. Anywho: Johnny dealt drugs in school and around town. The family needed the money. I'm not sure Sue knew the type of drugs being sold, it could have been as simple as Johnny saying it was just some weed. Weed may have been among the items on the menu but I'm sure the harder stuff was the real cash-cow.
Next: The Night of The Murders. I firmly believe that it was Marde himself who killed Johnny. Looking at all the victims shows overkill and that requires passion and an intense hatred for the victim. Marilyn said that Marde hated all highschool boys, especially Johnny Sharp. She said that Marde threatened to break Johnny's hands once because He said Johnny was a punk. Marde himself was known to deal drugs and I think He saw Johnny as competition. That, along with the utter contempt he harbored for Johnny could equal a big ass tragedy if push came to shove. ....and it did.

That's all I wanted to say for now. This is my first official post on the forum, so please don't get into a pissing contest with me. Thanks,
-Holly.
EDIT TO ADD: I also believe drug use was rampant in the area and the corruption went far up the ladder, including, Yep! you got it! --The PSCO.
Last edited by SecretAgentHolly on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SecretAgentHolly

Re: Holly's Theory

Postby Chichibcc » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:15 pm

Honestly, I haven't ruled out the drug theory, either, although I know that many others here have. It's still possible that M&B committed the murders, but I don't consider them the only suspects, however, because the way Marylin has flip-flopped with her story makes me weary of believing anything she has said when it comes to both men.

A couple of the psychic reports I've read on here seem to have the drug/being "high" theme come up pretty consistently, and with all the supposed drug trafficking going on in the area at the time, I don't see a drug connection as being entirely impossible.

Have you read this thread? I found it pretty interesting, and kinda lends support to this theory (if there's any truth to it, that is):

http://keddie28.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=300
Chichibcc

Postby tcmc » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:53 pm

There is ZERO evidence that a drug dispute was the motive.
tcmc

Postby SecretAgentHolly » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Says who? The PSCO?
:grin:
SecretAgentHolly

Postby tcmc » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Uh, no. PSCO has not really weighed in on any kind of motive. Meanwhile, besides the fact that it makes absolutely no sense as a motive, several non-law enforcement investigations have not found any drug connections in terms of a being a motive.
tcmc

Postby SecretAgentHolly » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:59 pm

Whatever dude. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. ::-|
SecretAgentHolly

Postby jhancock » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Just as I cannot say with 100% conviction that Marde committed the murders, I do not think we can say that a drug connection is completely out of the picture. The truth is, we just don't know enough to say for sure 100%.

I appreciate this thread because this forum is titled "open to speculation." Holly raises some valuable points that I don't think can be entirely dismissed. Even if we could dismiss it entirely one day, I still think it's valuable to put bold opinions forth rather than no opinions at all. Let's keep the opinions coming! :)
jhancock

Return to just speculatin'