An interesting post on Josh's deleted 2008 forum

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

An interesting post on Josh's deleted 2008 forum

Postby meankitty » Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:42 am

I found this post by Amillioninone on Josh's old forum that I thought was real interesting, including the times mentioned that night, and what that deputy was saying about the case. This was posted sometime in 2008.

Amillioninone

Surprisingly many things that Craig has said has checked out to be true.
Before I begin I only ask 2 things: 1. No one should judge me on the info that I am about to share. It is not my own. 2. After what`s said is said deal with it, don´t direct your disbelief at me. I'm only repeating what was told to me.
As you can see I started this thread a little over a week ago with the intent to disclose info about things that Craig had said. Before I could write those things that I had received in an email, I was asked of my cell number by the same person who then said that she would call me back. I then decided to wait to get more of the story before I posted anything else. The call came today at 1 p.m. She began by telling me to listen and not to ask questions.

The email stated that Craig was around at the time of the murders and that Craig did know John and Dana. On a few occasions they did catch rides with him. Craig did get a beat down but it was mostly because he had/has a big mouth. It was a serious warning. He doesn’t know who were actually in 28 that night but do know persons who are protecting the truth. A few other things were mentioned also but it was repeated in the call. It also stated that despite Dana`s health condition he had been seen drinking and sometimes had smoked pot because he wanted to fit in. Dana supposedly had said in an earlier conversation that he felt like he had never pleased his father by being and acting how he wanted him to. He never truly felt accepted.

The Voice on the phone said that she knew Dana and John through school and other places but never made clear what other places were. She said that a drug rip-off was never mentioned to her by them at any time. But she says that she clearly remembers that night of the murders. When John and Dana arrived at the party, it was John who appeared nervous, even more so than Dana. When asked "what was wrong?",all John said was that he needed to find a ride home and that they wouldn’t be able to stay that long. Somewhere in a conversation it was revealed that Dana had asked to stay with John because they were both going to sneak out after everyone had fallen asleep. She had asked what were they going to do, but all she got was a smile from Dana. At this time they both moved around talking to other guys, but she didn’t make out what all was being said. She admitted to only drinking a few beers but not getting high that night. At some point they were ready to leave and had explained that they would get a ride with an older guy that they know. Interested in knowing who this older guy was maybe because she thought she would get lucky, as she stated, she asked who he was. Dana had said," You don`t wanna know this guy, he`s stupid. John laughed and said, "Craig better not hear you say that."

Shortly after that they left never to be seen again. Upon hearing the news the next day, her friend had told her parents about the party. Soon her friend’s parents called her parents and suddenly her mom and dad were in her room looking for drugs. They were asking questions and then told her what had happened. At this time she didn’t know it had involved John and Dana. The news came out, and she told them that they were there. Suddenly they were in the car driving to her friend’s house, and it was decided that both teenagers would not come forward with any information unless they were directly asked by LE. And even if so they were told what to say and how to say it. Basically the other parents followed suit out of fear. She said it was very hard to fall asleep for months because she believed that the killers lived right here in town and could be anybody. Nothing was to be the same again. She even suspected people she had known for most of her life.

A few months later she was told by 2 of the guys who had attended the part that they drove high that night to pick up J & D. They were supposed to meet down the street from 28 at 12 a.m. and bring them both back to the party. They got there approx. 12:45 expecting to see 2 pissed-off guys. They waited about ten minutes before deciding to get a little closer. They had seen no lights nor hear any sounds indicating life from 28. Strangely enough they did see a light come on in the cabin to the right, but it was quickly extinguished. Thinking they had awaken some neighbors they left. This supposedly was reported to the police department but mysteriously the paperwork vanished.

She then began to tell me about a conversation that was held between her dad and a deputy who were best friends at the time. Mostly concerning body placements and the condition of 28. At sometime he had mentioned that the killers had left so much evidence that it was like they wanted to get caught. They had retrieved prints and fibers along with a few things that they had left behind. She also heard him say that he and others found it to be strange that after Sheila had witnesses the aftermath she ran next door in fear that someone could still be there, and yet somehow knew that the boys were alive and didn’t want them to witness what she had. She never really explained that in detail. They knew that Justin knew something but their hands were tied because he was a kid. And somewhere in that statement Justin allegedly had said that Rick was aware of what was going on and one or both of them was trying to keep Greg quiet. It was also said that Justin himself said that he saw the men and the men saw him. So this is saying that their presence and location was known.

They knew Justin knew more than he was actually saying, but had to play the waiting game. They thought at the time that maybe Marty had threatened him or his mother not to talk because of the phone calls Marty had been making supposedly designed to throw off the investigation and that they had began to hear rumors that Bo had talked about how he had killed someone before. But that’s all they had to go on with no substantial motive. They were looking into other angles at that moment and were confident that they would find the perps but didn’t believe they would find Tina alive. We heard this before.
meankitty

Re: An interesting post on Josh's deleted 2008 forum

Postby Magnum PI » Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:28 am

Interesting MK!!! Very very Interesting...........
Magnum PI

Postby dawghouse » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:04 am

I remember that one too, MK.

I don't think that person ever posted again. Why would you post something so provocative, then never post again? Same with Dreemweaver on the old board. Made a very interesting post about Tina being kept in a hotel room, then Dreem pretty much stopped posting.

That seriously brings their credibility into question, IMO.
dawghouse

Postby meankitty » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:06 pm

I don't know why dreemweaver posted what he did, and I don't know why they only posted a few times, but I did find the posts extremely interesting. I don't know if only posting a few times necessarily hurts their credibility, they could have stopped posting for any number of reasons. I don't think any of us can just dismiss those posts.
meankitty

Postby dawghouse » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Perhaps the flying monkeys were after Dreemweaver and amillioninone.
dawghouse

Postby bliss » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:13 pm

I remember this, and I cannot nswer for Josh, although I recall something about this person saying they would send Josh the call or something, and it never followed thu. something like that.
so prety much imo, its hogwash.
dramamonger. attention whore, whatever term fits, :lol:
wasn't this a person who had just joined the board and then claimed that a person with all the info contacted them instead of Josh?
what about the other posts that were WITH this post????
they say a bit I am sure too, sometimes one post isn't enough and the whole topic needs looked at.
but I am almost certain Josh tried to communicate on this and nothing came of it..

Josh??
bliss

Postby Chichibcc » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Amillioninone wrote:She also heard him say that he and others found it to be strange that after Sheila had witnesses the aftermath she ran next door in fear that someone could still be there, and yet somehow knew that the boys were alive and didn’t want them to witness what she had. She never really explained that in detail.

Since Sheila didn't go all the way inside (I believe she said she never went past the doorway)-she wouldn't have known beforehand if the boys were still alive or not-of course, I'm sure she hoped they still were, but that's not necessarily the same as actually knowing it.
Chichibcc

Postby tinkerbell » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:30 pm

With what I saw, I believed everyone in my family was still alive. It took me a few days to believe that my mom was gone.
tinkerbell

Postby not sure » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:19 pm

IMO, if amillioninone got attacked on the old forum it was because he/she posted the above then seemed to drop off the face of the earth. This person also said they were going to send Josh the tape of the conversation but never did. If there had been more presented or if he/she had stuck around for questions he/she may not have been "flamed". This poster used to come into chat, all mysterious-like, proclaiming to have inside info on the case. He/she was never able to back up their story or provide relevant facts. As far as I could tell, it was just another troll making up a story with nothing to back it up. That's my recollection of what went down with amillioninone. Other posters can correct me if I got it wrong.
not sure

Postby frida » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:58 pm

It seems very logical to me that Sheila, not seeing the younger boys on the floor (like her Mom, Dana and Johnny) ran back for help hoping against hope that the younger boys & Tina were in the bedrooms alive. Also, she was most probably in shock and running on auto pilot. When she went back to the Sieboldts screaming and crying, they may have asked her if she saw the little boys or Tina as well, prompting her to say no, causing her and Mr. Sieboldt to go to the cabin's bedroom window to look for them. She probably hoped against hope that ones she did see on the floor could be helped. When my husband died in his sleep, I woke up to find him not breathing and called 911. The paramedics came, they worked on him but it was quite obvious he was gone. They took him to the hospital and I was put in a room to wait. As I sat there, I hoped they would come and tell me they had revived him. I "knew" he was dead but my mind did not want to accept it as reality. I completely understand what Sheila is saying about not believing her Mom was gone for a week. Also, she was fourteen years old and yet she still wanted to make sure her younger siblings did not see what she saw in that cabin. Can any of us imagine how horrific that must have been? Seeing people you know and love butchered on the floor of your home? Knowing other loved ones were in the home but not seen by you--not knowing if they were alive or dead? No matter how slim the chance they were ok, you would want to believe they were and want to get them away from that horror.
I'm here all week folks!
frida

Postby dmac » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:05 pm

For yet another posturing loser to come out of the woodwork with wild posts and claims such as amillioninone speaks to the desperate nature of the asswipe typifying the nadir of 'true crime' boards. These are the craig-dregs who either insert frauds (including themselves) into the case, threaten others, claim they know the answer but will not/cannot say, etc. They do anything to insert themselves and divert the pursuit of fact.

To claim Sheila's movements, much less to understand and therefore question her logic, and then to say Sheila never had an 'explanation' ? Who, exactly, is stupid enough to presume such astounding perception as to what Sheila really did that morning, move by move, or what was going through her mind? Such egregious statements are beyond counterproductive; they are anserine, hurtful, and hateful.

We have seen such outlandish statements hundreds of times in the past- it happens on forums such as ours. Taking said claims seriously, however, speaks to something else.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dcheryl83 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:04 am

Magnum PI wrote:Interesting MK!!! Very very Interesting...........

I agree. If all of this is true then we have someone who actually knew the boys and were with them the hours before they died. I wish this person would come forward. I'd be more interested in finding out who was suppose to pick the boys up at 12 (but showed up at 12:45). If they are telling the truth, then it may very well narrow down the time of death.
dcheryl83

Return to just speculatin'