Scary neighbor has me interested in this case

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

Scary neighbor has me interested in this case

Postby Catchthekiller » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:29 pm

I live in Sacramento proper and have a Scary Neighbor who cannot discuss anything but this Murder. So after a few of the female neighbors who are approached regularly by this guy, and each time this guy picks up right back where he last stopped talking about this story. Anyways, so i have been researching this case only to find out if my neighbor possible matches any of the criteria for who committed this horrible crime. I have DNA samples from the neighbor and a acking suspision that this could be who police and profilers are looking for. Screams into thin air, Cuses for no reason, sloppy in appearance, Horder of belongings, Writes scary messages on the fence to his house, is 66 years of age. Apparently completely obsessed with Trains, and Keddie i guess was a very popular location to come in by train. I just wanted to start speaking...so there it is.
Catchthekiller

Re: Scary neighbor has me interested in this case

Postby dmac » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:24 pm

Hmmm... Catchthekiller, did your loser perv neighbor just die of alcohol poisoning?
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post (total 3):
coffee is love (Sun May 15, 2011 10:01 pm) • gotbier (Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:18 pm) • ache (Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:25 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:41 am

This isn't the cabin 28 board.

Mudslinging invective proves nothing and defends nothing. Think about it.

These users thanked the author meankitty for the post (total 2):
Ausgirl (Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:19 am) • Chichibcc (Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:04 pm)
meankitty

Postby dmac » Sun May 08, 2011 10:22 am

This is not Cabin 28.

Indeed. Blame yourself for bringing that crap up.

I mentioned no names. Nobody has yet in this thread, yet you put a name in your head. Where on this thread am I implying anything about anybody you know? To hell with your sudden illogical sensitivity, it's fraudulent.

The joke stands. Josh can delete it if he chooses, but it would be as cowardly as your pompous anger over your interpretation of something that, in itself, means absolutely nothing. Comparing me to the c28 board is about the dumbest thing you could do, and you should be ashamed.

Furthermore, your response, MK, which is now your new mantra/signature on every post (all 1411 and counting): Please rethink it.

"Mudslinging invective proves" is two plurals sandwiching a singular. Try "Mudslinging invectives proves", it flows off the tongue.

Also, 'mudslinging' is not complimentary to 'invectives'. In fact, they are synonymous, which makes their use in your sentence incompatible, and the statement is rendered impotent as a result. You may easily argue that 'mudslinging' is both a noun and a verb, which it is, but you want a prominent, solid, clean verb in its stead. Try this:

"Slinging invectives proves nothing, contributes nothing, and supports nothing."

Think About It.

I like you, MK, but you're blaring me off. You come at me with piss and vinegar, yet have no qualms whatsoever about posting personal info about me in chat? Where you think I and others live? Our IP addresses? Screw you, I'd never do that to you. and HAVEN'T! Instead of harping at me over things you've invented in your head, after recently breaking all trust with me by sharing where you think I live, why the hell don't you ask who the poster is with the initial claim? Do the math: your jerk friend was already room temp by the time Catchthekiller posted his/her missive on him. Do that math, and leave me the f*** out of your gossip about who folks on this forum are. You violated a very important, obvious rule and, despite the fact I have a soft spot for you, you are on the top of my list at the moment.

And, yes, this deserves public airing. PMs would hide the fact you disgraced this board by behaving without respect to others. Others that respect your own anonymity, while you destroy theirs willfully as a passing comment in chat. I don't know how to say "go f yourself" politely, so I won't try.

Slinging invectives proves nothing, contributes nothing, and supports nothing. You need to really think about that, MK. Obey your own refrain. I'll try to, as well. I believe it true.

Free speech is far more important than your asshole friend, who hid whatever little or great he knew behind a veil of mental illness, shortsightedness, ignorance, paranoia, insults, and about 5 motel rooms filled with empty tallboys. To be honest, to hell with you both. You broke a trust not only with me but with everybody on this forum. Thanks for being so concerned with your own anonymity while screwing ours.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Mon May 09, 2011 9:55 am

Dmac, I'm sorry, I should not have said what I did about where you were living in chat. I should have stopped to think about what I was saying before I said it.

As for the cabin 28 board, it's probably just as well it's gone; since most of the posts there were useless bickering that contributed nothing to the case.
meankitty

Postby coffee is love » Sun May 15, 2011 10:02 pm

i think dmac poses a legitimate question.
coffee is love

Postby dmac » Tue May 17, 2011 12:38 pm

Here is the point:

Why was he already dead for a couple days before the post about him was made?

Think about that, MK, instead of stuff that doesn't concern you.
reach me at

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
gotbier (Tue May 17, 2011 12:47 pm)
dmac
Site Admin

Return to intros