de-introducing myself

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

de-introducing myself

Postby dmac » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:25 am

It's been just over a year since I joined this board. I've learned a lot, worked a lot on the case, and come out, in the end, feeling like I've been wasting my time. What I believe is, no matter what shining evidence is on the platter, nobody is going to take the necessary step. One of the rudimentary steps is very cheap, but well beyond my resources: FOIA.

Nobody wants to write a letter to the editor. Nobody gets together and puts up a unified offense against the 30 years of lies by PCSD and CA DOJ. We all talk, do too much of nothing. We do nothing but bullshit each other that we're working a case which little money could break wide open.

And, how disgusting is that, considering the case really is about money.

How much is mass murder in Keddie worth? That's the troubling question at the heart of these crimes

This board is doing nothing constructive, nothing that will change 30 years of bullshit. Very little effort could change that, yet all we do is pat each others backs and praise ourselves instead of doing anything real.

I have ideas but I need a vacation. First and foremost, I realize this forum is a wankfest for chewing up bullshit instead of doing one positive goddamned thing. For instance: We are all poor mothers, so why don't we pour our resources into one idea?

Let's put a drop together so all the money we put in the kitty goes to paying for things like FOIA on Boubede? Stupid shit like that we coulda done years ago. Years from now?

We talk alot and do absolutely jack shit.

And Bangtango buries all we've said within a couple weeks with 140 bullshit posts, with only William Lee and Gotbier taking a worthy stance?

Count me out of this bullshit.

The base cost of human life in Keddie is too rich for our blood, you assholes.

EDIT POINT: WE ASSHOLES. US ASSHOLES. Not too sure of the proper word. No matter how you say it, we are assholes who talk yet do nothing. I want this case to go somewhere, and we do nothing.

To Sheila: please know I am not giving up on this case. I simply need a long break from the bullshit that is the 0% proactive involvement found here. I've known the case since 1981, and have been working it sporadically since 05, and quite significantly since joining the board exactly one year ago. I'm not giving up on the case, I'm simply very tired of this being a platform to say nothing and do nothing. I want this solved, and this place is doing the absolute square root of jack shit to make that happen.

We know who to look at, f the retards who think Bo and Marty are innocent. Keeping an open mind does not mean being blind to reality, and the reality is Bo and Marty did this... and had help hiding Tina, plus help from within a very corrupt network of LE assholes. Wake up and smell the pile of feces that is this case.

As always, I'm easily reached at my c28timeline at gmail dot com address.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
William Lee (Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Re: de-introducing myself

Postby jhancock » Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:09 pm

The user's recent flamings of the board have all been deleted and the user had been banned.

All I can say is that I hope you don't leave us, D.

These users thanked the author jhancock for the post (total 3):
not sure (Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:20 pm) • Chichibcc (Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:11 pm) • meankitty (Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:14 pm)
jhancock

Postby Chichibcc » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Please don't go-one of the main reasons that progress has been made in this case has been because of all the hard work and research you've put into it-your input and contributions have been tremendously valuable-I don't think my understanding of this case would have been the same otherwise.

As far as "pooling" together money to create a fund for things like FOIA, I think that's an excellent idea-I'm more than willing to contribute.
Last edited by Chichibcc on Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

These users thanked the author Chichibcc for the post (total 2):
Indigo (Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:23 pm) • gotbier (Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:10 pm)
Chichibcc

Postby gotbier » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:09 pm

jhancock wrote:The user's recent flamings of the board have all been deleted and the user had been banned.

All I can say is that I hope you don't leave us, D.

Josh: I want to apologize to you for the need to baby-sit some of us. We will try to do better and stay out of the ‘time out corner’. (Well, I will anyway) :-P
gotbier

Postby Chichibcc » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

What is it about this case that attracts such disruptive, drama-filled people to the Keddie forums (both this one and the old "C28" site?) I just don't understand it...
Chichibcc

Postby William Lee » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Now, we need to get our heads together & do them. Me? I have some ideas. I'll type them up when I get a chance & maybe it'll be of some aide, maybe not, but we'll/I'll see.

We have NO NEED to "defend" our forum nor explain the real work done by so many, however much we feel we ought, be cause it doesn't matter, not to these jerks. Fuck'em. I wrote a long post to Bangtango, expressing my feelings, and wasted ten minutes doing so as he went right over it and only addressed what they were capable of addressing, i.e. they replied with petty bullshit and took none of the accusations seriously. Fuck'em. Thanks Josh for removing them. I've a feelin' you might have to do that a bit more in the immediate future...

I love this forum, I hope to participate more, I ought to, I feel the desire. I wanna be a true help to this case & to the living victims & the memories of the dead victims. I want the names of the assholes that committed this crime to be known, by name, to the world, and I hope it can be proven as best as can be, "prosecution" aside even. My main "enemies" now are the LE that let this case go to the back burner, then ruined the "evidence", then systematically supported the CA DOJ and the fact that Bo was a WPP member... and they deserve to pay. They're still there. PCSO, CA DOJ, minor feds, man, they can still pay. We just gotta work to prove it...

Thanks all to the REAL members of this forum. And thanks again Dmac, if you see this, and know I got the picture; my head is wrappin' around it and it is SO much UGLIER than I thought, and I thought it was as ugly as a miscarriage of justice can be. No. It is uglier. This must come to light, sooner or later. We must work together. But, for the moment, let's rid ourselves of these "trolls", whatever they are, whomever they are, and hunker down. Selah.

P.S. I'm sorry, Sheila, for the disrespect these couple "posters" have caused you. Yes...

These users thanked the author William Lee for the post (total 7):
BUTTERFLYVALLEY1 (Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:15 pm) • MommylovesMax (Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 pm) • meankitty (Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:01 am) • Chichibcc (Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:57 pm) • Indigo (Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:58 pm) • dawghouse (Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:06 am) • frida (Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:12 pm)
William Lee

Postby Ausgirl » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:52 am

Dmac, if you're reading this?

Goddammit. Get your ass back here. You are the reason I stuck around here as long as I did. You are the guy who calls bullshit when nobody else will.

However:

Speaking of bullshit - I call it, on some of the stuff you said up there. NOT everybody here is sitting on their asses, or have done so since year dot. That's just bullshit, D. And you owe the place an apology for making those statements.

Now, I get that frustration over some stuff has made you mad? But don't dis those who have done all they felt they could do, gotten involved to the degree they feel safe to do (you have to admit there are some creepy ass people who hang around here, and hey -- bad things can happen to people who turn over the wrong rocks, we all know that. especially if the rocks belong to people with massive resources and contacts - I have had my share of jumpy nights, and reasons to have 'em, and I'm ten thousand freakin miles away).

I say kudos to everyone --everyone -- who's kept the fire burning - who have helped at least keep interest in the case alive - even if that's just posting regularly on the forum so it doesn't look dead when people run out of things to say for a while (loser trolls excepted, ofc). Just because we can't or won't or don't pour massive amounts of money or time into this board does not mean people don't care or want to try to help a little, or that nothing has been achieved here at all.

It's dead easy to set up a donation fund for costs toward postage and fees associated with FOIA documents and other stuff needs doing. All that's needed then is to work out a rough estimate of cost per task and set that as a goal to reach. Go task by task, and eventually it'll all get done. Any $ left over form each task can go toward the next. And if I was going to trust anybody to coordinate that and be in charge of those funds? It'd be you.

Now stop sulking and get back here, we have things to do.

Love,

- Aus

These users thanked the author Ausgirl for the post (total 7):
not sure (Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:10 am) • William Lee (Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:41 pm) • quincygirl (Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:46 pm) • Indigo (Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:10 pm) • meankitty (Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:07 am) • Chichibcc (Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:29 am) • gotbier (Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:17 am)
Ausgirl

Postby Ava » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:08 pm

I'm sorry I came too late to this board to have met dmac. I do hope he comes back soon.
Ava

Postby William Lee » Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Just to be clear, I hit the "Like"-button on Aus' last post as I agreed with all of it... EXCEPT one part, and that's where I wanna clarify: as far as I'm concerned, Dmac doesn't owe me any apology for his post(s). Quite the opposite. I apologize to him & to everyone else here that really cares about the Sharp & Wingate families that I haven't done more, even if it was to post more thoughts and to converse more on the board, because even in that minor-act capacity, we keep the case alive & moving; PC law doesn't want that, they'd rather this whole thing disappear--this board included--and to be forgotten. But it will not, so long as we continue doing the minimum & jabbering about this case, or better yet, actively trying to take the next step. What's the next step? It's gotta be something better than just gabbing. Those of us that are serious need to correspond, converse, and make some actual plan as to what can be done to get this case moving, and moving through legal channels and not just through our waking dreams & occasional nightmares. We care about justice, and--least for me--I don't want this case to ever become "just a hobby", some form of macabre entertainment. We wanna see some real action occur thanks to our efforts so that the Sharp and Wingate families may find justice, then hopefully peace.

Dmac has done SO much... and he wouldn't leave here--permanently nor temporarily--unless he KNEW that for him it was for the best. I respect his reasons and his opinions. May you have a good break, D, and may you return if you desire. But guys & girls, if he DOESN'T return, we've still got all the great work, posts, thoughts, all the things he so kindly gave us... and I thank him for not deleting his posts as he has wrote that he thought of doing. THAT would've been counter-productive. He's smarter than that and he cares about a resolution for this case more than that. His leaving wasn't dragged down to "petty" by the deletion of his past words. Therefore I respect his decision. Otherwise, Aus, I completely agree with everything you wrote. And I'm glad to see YOU'RE back after your break.

These users thanked the author William Lee for the post (total 4):
MommylovesMax (Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:26 pm) • frida (Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm) • meankitty (Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:37 pm) • Chichibcc (Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:26 pm)
William Lee

Postby Ausgirl » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 am

Thanks, William.

Like D said - absence from the board doesn't mean we're not plugging away as we can.

And yes, I agree. Now is the time to make those still answerable answerable. Even if it's an official apology to the families from DoJ for the clearly shoddy work done to gain justice for their losses. Even that would make a difference, since they robbed the Sharps and Wingates of their chance to see justice done.

Postage costs a lot from here. How much does it cost to process a FOIA form? I bet we could start a kitty somehow to get the first one off. Somebody has to be good at paperwork. Deciding what to ask for is another thing...

EDIT: ahaha .. speaking of kitties... thanks, Meankitty for starting this thread re the FOIA. Questions answered, and some great suggestions.

These users thanked the author Ausgirl for the post (total 2):
not sure (Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 pm) • meankitty (Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:27 pm)
Ausgirl

Return to intros