THAT MORNING

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

THAT MORNING

Postby the celt » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:39 pm

What time did sheila return home and find what had happened in the cabin? Also, what was the time when justin returned home after leaving the seabolts? Loronda called her mother( something happened at sues there are police cars) Her mother then tries to call sue( the phone is off the hook momma says the phone kept ringing wouldn't you get a busy sound?) momma calls Marilyn and she tells her what happened. OK, would justin have enough time to go home wake his mother up tell her everything by the time momma meeks phoned her?Marilyn seems to know a lot about this i dont think justin was her only source . She is hiding something.
kathy
the celt

Postby Indigo » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Why would Justin have to wake his mother up if Mrs Meeks had already talked to her on the phone? That has always puzzled me.
Indigo

Location: Standin' on a corner in Winslow, AZ (it's such a fine sight to see)

Postby Night Rider » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Celt, I believe we have accepted 7:10 am as the time Sheila walked in, but that is not for certain

Yes, I suppose several players could have moved around during that time.

Now the question is was the phone cord really used as a binding? If so, then the phone call may have only rung on Mrs' Meeks's end.

Indigo, that may have been later. But I would surmise that someone? may have gone over to their cabin as soon as they found Justin in the cabin. I would expected the first responder may have got on scene within about 14 minutes.
Night Rider

Postby tinkerbell » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:07 am

To clarifiy, went to front door and saw the horror, ran back next door to let them know what i saw, then ran to the bedroom windows to get the boys out that way, then went to look at the other bedroom window to get the rest of the family out.
tinkerbell

Postby dcheryl83 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:21 am

tinkerbell wrote:To clarifiy, went to front door and saw the horror, ran back next door to let them know what i saw, then ran to the bedroom windows to get the boys out that way, then went to look at the other bedroom window to get the rest of the family out.

Thank you for clarifying that......did Justin just go on home or was he detained by anyone?
dcheryl83

Postby tinkerbell » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:33 am

Honeslty I don't remember where Justing went after we got them out the window. I would have assumed he went home and I am pretty sure it was before 8:30. My main concern at that time was finding the rest of my family.
tinkerbell

Return to just speculatin'