Blood on the Front Door Knob

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Blood on the Front Door Knob

Postby dmac » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:19 pm

In the gallery, you see photos of the front door during the crime scene investigation, where it has an evidence card attached to it. I've seen it in two photos, one when the door is open and Thomas is studying the blood smear over the front light switch. It's always bothered me: what was on the door knob? It's certainly not fingerprints- it would have to be more substantial than that to warrant an ID tag.

I just listened to the YouTube outtake #5 from part 2, Sheila's interview with DT in which she says there was blood on the front and back door, and says, "I think someone tried to get out the front door but didn't make it."

Add to the list of things not mentioned by PCSD (that we know of):

There was blood on the front door knob.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Blood on the Front Door Knob

Postby not sure » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 pm

One of the investigators interviewed for the first DVD said there was a clear print on the front door jamb. I want to say it was Stoy, but I'm not sure.
not sure

Postby awareness » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:38 pm

dmac wrote:"I think someone tried to get out the front door but didn't make it."

heartbreaking

Seems like yet another fail for PCSO. What disturbs me most about this case of course is the senseless murders themselves. Secondly, the failures of law enforcement.
awareness

Postby dmac » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm not big on conspiracy theories, etc, but I think the 'failures' by LE in charge were intentional, and that the investigation and prosecution of these crimes were intentionally derailed, buried, and all but forgotten.

Sorry if I'm beating a drum on this... but the bigger issue isn't that the case wasn't solved, but WHY it wasn't!
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby MandyHeart » Fri May 27, 2011 11:17 am

My friend also said that there was blood on the door knob. i don't think that there are fingerprints on the door.
that sentence from Sheila's interview just really creeped me out. poor people /:
MandyHeart

Postby Heather4877 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:05 am

The family wasn't all that newsworthy before their deaths, so why would LE want to cover anything up? I think that if there's anything that they would be likely to be trying to cover up it would be their own faulty investigating technique at the time. I can't imagine that it would have started off as a plan to avoid arresting the perpetrator. However, since they jacked up their investigation so royally I can see them trying to cover their a**es later.
Heather4877

Postby Ausgirl » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:20 am

The family wasn't all that newsworthy before their deaths

Nope. But one of the perps was.

The guy who couldn't drive, but liked to steal gold Cadillacs. The one present at a robbery during which a cop was shot and was out in a couple years. The feller who got done for major violent robbery and impersonating cops and defrauding cops and other public institutions time after time and .. yeah. Never did do a really long stretch. The one with mob/mob snitch buddies? That guy. He was in the news a few times.

I still think Boubede was something to do with why. Just look at the interview DoJ did with him after the murders, think about the fact they KNEW who he was, and KNEW he was lying all that time. Then think about why, maybe, he was never, ever brought back in for questioning, after they let him leave the state the day after the interview.

More than just ineptitude, I say. Even if I sound like a broken record on it. ;)
Ausgirl

Postby awareness » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Heather4877 wrote:The family wasn't all that newsworthy before their deaths, so why would LE want to cover anything up? I think that if there's anything that they would be likely to be trying to cover up it would be their own faulty investigating technique at the time. I can't imagine that it would have started off as a plan to avoid arresting the perpetrator. However, since they jacked up their investigation so royally I can see them trying to cover their a**es later.

LE messed this investigation up from DAY 1 and with their lack of caring it still continues today. So yes, they are covering their own asses up even TODAY.

Regarding the family not being "newsworthy" well perhaps they werent well known, politicians or otherwise famous. But I have sensed a bit of disdain for Sue from the community as a whole from stuff Ive read and even Mrs Seabolt's interviews on the DVD... so who knows PCSO may not have felt overly compelled to give it their all since apparently some people thought less of Sue Sharp because she was a single mother who hadn't lived there for too long.
awareness

Return to keddie facts