New to the Board

introduce yourself, & tell us how you became interested in the case.

New to the Board

Postby azucena » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:31 am

I have been reading the posts here for quite awhile and recently joined. I am amazed at the hard work many people have done to try to resolve this case. I have lived in Plumas County for many years and was here when the murders occured. I was acquainted with Glenna through a preschool one of the children attended. This crime devastated the community. One thing I remember being said frequently by some pretty reliable folks was that when the PCSO went into the home " due to their unfamiliarity with a crime scene such as this " , they " inadvertantly "destroyed evidence. From what I have read here, it seems there was some real (at a minimum) mishandling of vital evidence as the case went on. It seems from what I have read here, there were fingerprints in the house left by the murderers. With DNA what it is now, why hasn' t any further testing been done? Has all that kind of evidence become too degraded or no longer exists ?

These users thanked the author azucena for the post:
Ausgirl (Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:16 pm)
azucena

Re: New to the Board

Postby CoffeeOD » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:25 am

If I remember correctly a lot of potential DNA evidence was destroyed when someone accidently left a refrigerator unplugged. I'm sure there's probably some left with the CADOJ.
CoffeeOD

Return to intros