Rick's Crimley 'Interview', 9:27 AM 4-13-81

for discussion of vids related to the murders

Rick's Crimley 'Interview', 9:27 AM 4-13-81

Postby dmac » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:21 pm

Note Crim/Bradley mention time and date, which they failed to do with Marty and Bo- only time is occasionally mentioned on their 'interviews'.

They also mention the 'interview' begins at 9:27 AM. Exactly one hour later, they're in the banquet hall at the Keddie Lodge, interviewing Bo and mention on tape that they'd met Bo at Marty's cabin and spent time with him there...

Exactly how much time did they spend on this fraudulent 'interview' with Rick if they managed to get over to Keddie, talk with Bo for a while, mosey down to the lodge, set things up, and begin an interview by 10:27?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Rick's Crimley 'Interview', 9:27 AM 4-13-81

Postby dmac » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:03 pm

While transcribing "CHRONOLOGICAL SERIES OF EVENTS TAKEN FROM INVESTIGATIVE FILES (LIERS, DOPIES AND PSYCHOS)", I've noticed at least TEN separate entries credited to RICHARD SHARP/CRIM.

If this was their SOLE INTERVIEW with Rick, and there is no transcript of the 'failed' interview with Rick, why are several timeline entries credited to Rick and either Crim or Bradley??!

Does anyone else smell yet more stench surrounding this fraud of an interview?

Richard & Greg Sharp, Justin Smartt & Sue Sharp had burittos for dinner. Richard, Greg & Justin ate in the kitchen. Sue was on the couch in the living room. (Richard Sharp/Crim)

Richard Sharp & Justin Smartt go outside & play "Ditch" with Paula Seabelt & Casey, <Richard Smartt/Crim> (this error should be credited to either Rick or Justin)

Richard Sharp & Justin Smartt quit playing "Ditch" after about 2 hours & go back inside the Sharp house. (Richard Sharp/Crim)

Greg Sharp goes to bed. (Justin Smartt/Crim) Greg goes to bed about 8:30pm and sleeps on the bottom bunk. (Richard Sharp/Crim)

Richard Sharp & Justin Smartt come into the Sharp house after playing outside & started to watch TV. Sue & Greg were there when they came in. (Richard Sharp/Crim)

Mrs. Meeks telephoned Sue Sharp & said Johnny & Dana would be home- later. Sue was wearing a towel robe. (Richard Sharp/Crim)

Tina Sharp came home from the Seabolt's, did the dishes, and returned to the Seabolt's. (Richard Sharp/Crim)

Tina came home from the Seaboit's & wept to bed shortly after. Tina was wearing a blue Tee shirt and blue jeans. Richard later says Tina came home about 9:45pm. (Richard Sharp/ Crim)

Richard Sharp & Justin Smartt go to bed after watching "Love Boat". They talk for 10 minutes & Richard goes to sleep. He says he did not wake during the night. (Richard Sharp/Crim)

Sheila Sharp & James Seabolt Jr. open Richard & Greg's bedroom window and tell them & Justin to get out through the window. <Richard Sharp/Crim>

...and I'm not done transcribing yet!
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to videos