NEW RULE Marilyn Smartt Musgrove is in the House

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: NEW RULE Marilyn Smartt Musgrove is in the House

Postby budrfligh » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Have a blessed day= bullshit
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:18 am

Something else is what we know about when Loon began talking to LE- mainly DT, then Crimely. Halfassed reports have come out from interviews weeks later, but we have Marty and Bo AND LOON all talking about her being at PCSO, talking to DT, immediately after- not days or weeks. Bo and Marty talk to Crimely, in language indicating ALL OF THEM ARE ALREADY AWARE of that fact, ad each others' knowledge- which flies in the face of Crimely supposedly not having spoken extensively to the killers.

Josh released a fragment of a report with one date, 4-12-81, visible. This is not the date of the interview, but the date is mentioned in regard to when Loon said she moved out of 16: 2145 hrs on 4-12. This matches other info, where she states she and the boys went to the Meeks at nearly ten pm on Sunday. This is actually from an interview between Sly, Crimely, and Loon from April 21

I'd have to look at the Crimely ints, but the following comes up as a sidetrack when discussing Justin, as I recall: Justin's freaked out, which got Loon freaked out, and I believe it's Bo who tells Crimely that they all already know Loon had been hanging out in DT's office. Even getting sedatives (at his behest?)

Boubede: Frightened Marilyn right to pieces.

Bradley: I would imagine.

Boubede: Uh, as a, as a matter of fact, after she went to your office this morning she went to, uh, to the doctor's office for a shot. [5 second pause] Umm... Martin and I have talked [5 second pause] and, uhh, [5 second pause] when Marilyn first mentioned it, when we, uh, when we heard the news, she was under the impression that this boy Dana, another one of the victims I imagine, I guess, ah, had done it...

Bradley: Yeah?

Bo had JUST BEEN INTRO'd to these scum, yet knows about Marilyn's contact with them earlier that morning? And, yes, this is clear indication Loon was still in touch with them... despite already throwing them under the bus? The Tunabi was raging before her lover, Wade, took Bo to the bus stop that afternoon. As expected, Loon was playing both sides of the fence. Hell, all five sides: Her's, the Meeks, LE's, Wade's, Marty's, Bo's.

We also, as pointed out earlier on this thread and/or Phillip/Meeks thread, that Loon and the Meeks have lied EXTENSIVELY about Sunday. In documents, Loon says she and the kids were in Keddie all day, until going to the Meeks in the late evening. This is contradicted countless times by the Smartts and Meeks. and by PCSO.

I also believe there are TWO release forms from Loon to search 26. I can find the one dated 4-15, witnessed by DT and Mama, but I can't the other, which I believe was dated 4-12 in mid-afternoon. Anyone recall that? I woke up an hour ago, am very tired, so my really isn't the sharpest.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby nekogirrl » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:16 pm

i remember reading somewhere that Marilyn signed a second release...but i can't find it....i will keep looking
nekogirrl

Postby budrfligh » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:35 pm

I would love to see actual notes/ transripts on Loon's convo with ANY of LE. I find it interesting we do not have any, kinda like John's basement bedroom pictures, or lack thereof tbh.
budrfligh

Postby nekogirrl » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:58 pm

bingo....i checked MK's timeline, which has Marilyn signing a consent to search on april 15th and another on may 13th…also found in the thread re: marty’s interview, debunked...where dmac posted Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:27 pm ...The first Consent to Search forms were signed on 4-15 by Marty and Loon, witnessed by Thomas/ Nina on Loon's form, and by Thomas/ Forcino/Stoy on Marty's...i wonder why she had to sign 2 forms?
I have a real problem with the fact that there is NOTHING about Johnny's room in the basement...no pictures, nothing in the reports...that bothers me even more than nobody seems to have been asked anything about bo, marty and marilyn at the bar that night...what were they wearing? how long were they there? any arguments? makes as much sense as mopping a dirty floor, but not sweeping it first....
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:40 pm

Lots to discuss here. I've found one consent form (15th) and Crimely w/ Sly saying another was signed during their interview of April . Nothing in May, other than on some timeline. I'll check those, but can you provide a link to what you found? I have my Z timeline, and the crap PCSO put out over the years.

Never the twain shall meet.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby nekogirrl » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:27 pm

i found a link address...
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=506&p=6386&hilit=consent+to+search#p6386
....that was posted by jhancock » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:09 pm under the thread "consent to search" forms 4/15/1981...it shows 2 image links...but i can't get anything to come up...sorry dmac...i am not really computer literate..
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=623&p=8942&hilit=may+consent+search#p8931
is a link to a posting by not sure » Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:43 pm...that talks about the 4/15 consent form and the one marilyn signed in may....
(She also, apparently, gave permission again on 5/15/81--be curious to find out what they were looking for over a month later AND it was signed by her, not her ex so she was obviously considered the legally authorizing resident in M's absence. Other curiosity--who kept up the rent on the place if she was gone, he was gone and neither one had a job?)
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:40 am

Thanks, Neko! The reason the photos don't show up is because Josh is not only a felon but a moron. Nothing on your side, 100% his stupidity. I have the images anyway, and they say what they say. As in, "not enough!"
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Socal67 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Is Marilyn still a member on this site? Can she read what is being said/ written on here?
Socal67

Postby dmac » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:05 pm

Yes and yes. She hasn't logged on since June 2016, but both she and Justin still lurk. Justin was in contact via email within hours of me outing him as a participant in the killings.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby joe_mcplumber » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:28 pm

Not only that but AFAIK the whereabouts of everyone on the shitlist is known and they are all available to law enforcement. I mean with the possible exceptions of myself, who won't talk to cops without a lawyer, and Dee, who doesn't talk to anyone ever. But that shouldn't be a problem with such air-tight cases against everyone else.

I guess Mike is just really busy.

"Lurk" is a funny word if you say it repeatedly. Also, "spackle" and "flux".
joe_mcplumber

Postby dmac » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Yeah, the Big Six are all now knowns, even with Tony the Shriek moving between the Reno area, mommy's house, and Livingston. I've bumped my six up to seven, though. I haven't even thought to look for this person, as I still need to find some connection between this killer and the others. More connections between circles than the obvious shared backgrounds as murderers and druggies and complete wastes of space. Hell, Seven could be dead already, too.

Glad to see you back. Did you find the update about PCSO filing another false document about the back bridge gates being locked, even though the story they laid down is utterly ridiculous and contradicts the logical story found in the real report? And that we now know Marty and Sue were having an affair, Loon found out, and "paid with four lives" now means more than we'd figured?

Welcome back, anyway. Lots of progress has been made.

Grot. Scoil (Irish word). Scunthorpe (English town). Collop.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:21 am

As far as Mike goes, he's been in contact with all the original six, as well as many others.

Keep in mind, there is a limited budget, meaning cost cost and personal time constraints. How old are you? 57? Add 20 to that, and Mike is kicking all our asses into the creek. Don't be a Fox Fuxxer who can't see the truth through POTUS-Tweeted Faked Fox Snooz.

Mike's interviewed many, several times. Flown to meet with POIs many times. You probably know about dipfox, Wade, being annually analled by PCSO and FBI.

Gamberg doesn't tell me a lot, but enough to know he's looked up shit I point out: The tape, he found within ten days of my sending the info proving it was checked out of BCSO and disappeared thereafter. He didn't know anything about a call-in existed (ID-ing the body as Tina), because he found no ref to it in files he'd surveyed. I only had a very-fucked-faded check-out faxform from BCSO, showing TWO tapes were checked out, with no signature whatsoever as to who took the tapes. And I only saw it because of how fucked the document was: "It's so irregular, this is important!" We know who signed them out to NOBODY.

Within ten days of that revelation, Mike not only found one tape, but found the buttfuck who took the tape: Prince Albert Crim. I know a lot more on that story, but save time by saying Mike is a relentless bulldog on this case.

To all: FUCK YOU if you think Mike Gamberg is a fraud or liar. FUCK YOU for being so preposterously (willfully) ignorant.

All I can speak to are things Mike has discussed with me, which is very limited and usually based on crap oddities I've mentioned on the forum, or in info I've histrionically detailed for him. In other words, he's used much of his allotted time to look up stuff I've, we've, put together. He went from hating us to finding "It's almost all true, folks!"

I've already shown direct examples of email exchanges between Gamberg and moi, where I beat a dead horse to death over and over for the zillionth time. But Mike's done his own work, which eclipses how far we've gone with our limited access to limited files. Far beyond the boundless personal research we've all shared on this site and with PCSO. He has access to revelatory resources we wet-dream about, and he's utilized them.

Examples of my Deductions Proved by Mike Gamberg:

Mike and Martel made up a fake reverse alibi for Tony the Freak: PROVED
The back bridge was open: PROVED
Justin was involved, all the boys were awake: PROVED
Justin is protecting Loon: PROVED
Postmortem wounds and staging: PROVED
DeCrona lied about his dad: PROVED
Shanks was raping children, hence a direct interest in Tina: PROVED
DeCrona's dad and DOJ BRADLEY were heavily connected: PROVED
DeCrona's dad and DOJ BRADLEY set up the program Thomas took over: PROVED
Slyvester Doug Thomas could not pass muster or BG CHECK to get that job: FUCKING SO TRUE
The LOONIBI is real: PROVED
Bo and Marty knew each other prior to the fake VA meeting: VIRTUALLY PROVED
Bo and Marty did not go to Reno: VIRTUALLY PROVED
Bo was in the mafia, and his defacto dad was the Outfit Jew who set up the CIA drug deals: Look that shit up for yourselves, but the connection between Bo and Larner is: PROVED
Marty confessed to the counselor, and the Reno guy immediately contacted DOJ because Marty said he was friends at PCSO: PROVED, AND DOJ CRIMELY FILED A RIDICULOUSLY ILL-CONCEIVED FALSIFICATION OF MARTY'S CONFESSION- CRIMELY ARE IDIOTS! PROVED
The rifle-and-car stories via Dee and Loonibi shows Dee is an ongoing participant: PROVED
Dee has lied about the whereabouts of his murder car: PROVED
Therefore, DEE is more than a suspect: PROVED

The Meeks and Loon are lying about Sunday and when they were at 26 on Sunday: PROVED PROVED PROVED

Therefore, so are you? Just kidding. I know this is traumatic for you and others, but I don't see any logic behind Wade being directly involved. Far less you. I'm pretty sure you heard much of the same shit Phillip did before he went off to sell info for a cheap night's drunk. Directly involved? Too many shoes.

That's a few things off the top of my head. The BIG ONE is LE consensus...

For years, I've said Sue was the target, Marty was lusting over Sue, Tina was the lie meant to throw off the investigation. PROVED. This case was isimple before LE drowned it in Spanish Creek. Even when the current Sheriff and SA concluded much of the same as I had by 2016, they still believed Tina was the target. Not now. Mike followed leads, and now openly states Tina was a likely ruse.

Funniest of all, to me, is when I determined the "other car" in front of 26 was a 71-ish Pontiac, based on the shape of the hood nose. Mike found the post, and looked up the info in a couple hours: Wade's car at the killer's house at a time never covered by the Meeks' lies? Or the Loonibi/Tunabi? PRICELESS! That's why Wade and Mama are on my radar as DIRECTLY INVOLVED, eight and nine. The other LIES bump them up to Dee-level shit. Dee and Tony used to be 'one' and 'two', but the Meeks continue to fuck their miniscule dicks up their own ducks.

Wade's green 71-72 Pontiac in front of 26 at noon on Sunday? Well, I think Mike said it was a 73, but... Right when the killers left, scared shitless from hearing the chopper overhead?!!! The killers and Loon and Wade left 26, with Wade speeding out of town, while the pussies in Dee's car tried to hide under pines. Fucking maggots, all! You can't erase the truth, and it completely fucks preferred- or proffered- memories.

Within about two hours of reading my posting that assessment, Mike confirmed it. That's so funny to me. He said something like, " I had to look it up. Then I chuckled, and I called you." Yeah, he called me. I was at the library, with my cell on buzzer.

Few quantify or qualify the leaps necessary to take this ugly, intentionally fucked case from the shambles it was to a celebrity online lie-fest. Mike took boxes of SHIT to organization, to personal research, to coming to the fundamental conclusion: proving the case, despite all the DNA and other definitive proof, leaves much to grab the fuckers still alive.

Hence, when I first asked about his resistance to Vidocq, he said he needed to first bang the case into shape, as all the files were fucked up in boxes in a room. That was, what, 2014?

Since then, Mike's not only kept his promise, but banged the shape into real form by comparing what we've provided with what he's found. The case he's presenting to Vidocq Society is NOTHING close to the shitpile Sheila proffered years ago. That's no dig on Sheila.

Like Led Zeppelin, the sum is greater than it's parts. Our exploration led to a complete re-evaluation of the case by current LE. That, in turn, led to PCSO publicly praising us, which led to the hammer, which led to about 1000000% calls to the Keddie Line. All of this led from one to the other, all simplifying the truth by boiling out the bullshit. Why were they murdered? Fuck "they", this was all about Sue.

Occam's Razor: Love triangle.

Don't speak ill of shit you assume, as it's in the toilet. Another funny word, 'toilette'. We all know the history of 'crapper' (Thom Crapper's WW1 plumbing), but not too funny when one ponders the leaps in health he produced.

'Gentile' is an hilarious word, particularly in the (very limited) mor(m)on vocabulary.

'Elementary' is the funniest of words, because it doesn't appear in Sherlock Holmes novels, as Watson's film catch-phrase. Yet, elementary deductions made on this forum by multiple people proved the lies.

unfunny words directly relating to the spackling of shameless sputterings that is this forum:

significant
crucial
paramount
vital
primary
disclosure
shared
integral

denouement

joe_mcplumber wrote:I guess Mike is just really busy.

Bet your own ass that he is.PROVED
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:54 am

tactile=adroit bathroom flooring
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Socal67 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:50 am

Marilyn if you are reading this why don't you go to a police officer or a lawyer or somesone you trust and tell them everything you know? I get that you were in an abusive relationship with Marty and it doesn't sound like he was very nice to your children either. I also get that back in the 80's alot of women were dependant on men for financial reasons especially if they had children.
This happened approx 36 years ago and I can understand if you dont remember everything and having a mental illness I'm sure doesn't help things either.
If you contacted DMAC and said hey I want to tell the complete truth as I remember it and ask him to chill on the name calling ECT ( which I believe comes from frustration) I'm pretty sure he would be willing to that.
This case isnt going away and I don't think dmac is going to stop until its solved.
This has to be a major source of stress for you and if you are innocent in all this, you can put it to bed by telling someone exactly what you remember truthfully.
Justin needs to do the same. I get that he was a 12 year old child when this all happened and without doubt was traumatized. He may very well have blocked out alot of what happened that horrible night but he said on video something about him writing a book and everything would be told about that night and it isn't who everyone thinks it is. Thats leads me to believe he remembers things about that night.
Marilyn you and Justin could get peace by just coming forward and telling what you know.
If Justin was forced to participate and thats what he's worried about he should consult a lawyer, I can't imagine any court would hold a 12 year child responsible for him being forced to do that.No fucking way!
This has to be causing you both so much stress and misery.
Just come forward tell exactly what happened so you can both move on peacefully with your lives and give some resolution to the surviving family members which is owed to them.
Socal67

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Socal, Marilyn Smartt is 100% behind, in, and the front for these murders. She's sociopath and killer.

You're asking worthless shit to turn color and form.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:04 am

Asking a malignant,sociopathic narcissist to do the right thing? Good luck with that. Not a shred of decency in her human shell. Look at what she did to her own son?!
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:26 pm

Aha! Name the author:

"How can you believe in a god who would murder his own son?"

Man, so much for early-onset Alzheimers, I've still got a memory.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts