Upcoming Media

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Notorious Cold Cases

Postby Boudreaux » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:07 pm

dmac wrote: Despite my having pointed out errors, such as when Tina was found, how far away C18 is from Keddie, when the anon call was made, that Sue was not counseling Loon, that Bo and Marty did not meet at the VA, etc., they printed them anyway.

[/fuming mode ON] Many years ago I had to deal with newspaper and TV reporters fairly frequently, working in the publicity department of a large southern state university. I found out that there were a few reporters who would take the time to get a story right, and a lot who wouldn't bother, especially if it made the story sound better. (As in a news release that was headlined, "Professor finds way to modify the EC-SOD gene," by the time it got to the newsstand had become "Possible CURE FOR CANCER discovered at [university]!" And I also found that there were a few reporters smart enough to understand what they were writing about, and a LOT more who became reporters because they were too stupid to be trained to be parking-lot attendants. [/fuming mode off]
Boudreaux

Re: Upcoming Media

Postby dmac » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:27 pm

I've just read the final draft of Victoria Metcalf's new article. It's in yesterday's paper, and goes live on plumasnews.com tomorrow. It's a whopper, twice as long as the last draft she sent. I think it's the longest article ever written about the case (other than my meanderings, of course)- and certainly is when the second part comes out next week.

Compare this to People or all the other articles, both good and bad. I believe Victoria has really done an exemplary job of encapsulating the most glaring issues of an incredibly simple case made exceptionally convoluted due to a blatant coverup and corruption.

I believe this article will go a long way to unfucking public misunderstandings, as well as fucking the guilty.

Make the dumb bitches sweat.

Now I'm off to read the first draft of the Part Two article.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:49 pm

This is worth sharing: my reply to Vic halfway through reading part 2.

Part Two? It's already devastating in the first draft.

"Subject: I APOLOGIZE...

...for every mean thing I've said about your earlier reports on the case.

This is MARVELOUS. I posted about it on the forum (no spoilers).

Major KUDOS. I've got chills, I could burst into tears. This gets me incredibly emotional.

Thank you!"

Trust me, this article will bring tears to the eyes of the most ardent followers of the case. Have a hanky in hand.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:18 pm

As I mentioned elsewhere, last night was, for me, one of the most productive in my history with this sordid case. Certainly since the contact about the hammer, which led to Gam finally taking into evidence something (incredibly important, mind!) about the case he'd been denied. Hell, this is so monumental, it's right up there with the all-nighter I pulled with Aus, when we found Bo's new name, his 88 arrest. It's up there with finding who Tony the Greek is, and that he- as expected- is Avery's doppelganger. It's up there with Doug Thomas telling us what great pals he and Marty were, spending all that time in his squad. With finding out Doug lived in 28 just before his victims.

I've only mentioned it to a couple folks. Called Mike right off the bat, at 9, as I thought it would go to his cell VM. He was in court, so I just anted to leave a message. Instead, the better half picked up, and I tried to relate the import of what I'd found, but she's not conversant with why what I found was so huge. But she knew I knew. Mike called shortly after, and his head was immediately spinning. "Oh, I gotta call Klammath!" I sent the direct info via email, and believe I forwarded it to Hagwood.

If it plays out, it may end up as part of Metcalf's Part Two article. I could see it tying up a lot of BS and presenting it with a beautiful Bo Bow. I also believe, if it truly plays out, we're going to hold it. In my opinion, it flips so many lies and alibis surrounding the case. They are pure fucking lies in light of this. And this is as solid as it comes.

I think the impact is huge, and those shitting their pants need a trailer full of Grampers. They'll be on the run, literally, and with two meanings.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Salem » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:38 am

Haven't seen the article yet, I am waiting anxiously for it to post.

Turns out that Gamburg has been a gem, huh?

Wish my Aunt was alive to share this.

Thanks to you all!

Salem
Salem

Postby Salem » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:47 am

Salem

Postby ScottN » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Awesome article, thanks for the link salem.

I can't wait to see what comes of this, I hope to see some motherfuckers go down.
ScottN

Postby Boudreaux » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Salem wrote:Article is up. Here is the link: http://www.plumasnews.com/keddie-murders-revisited/

Thank you! It wasn't up when I looked before. MAN, there are some eye-openers in that story, aren't there? "The DNA matches that of a known living suspect, according to Gamberg." There are not that many people who fit the description. And Dmac got some of the credit he deserves. I was also struck by the photo at the top, showing how close the Seabolt's place really was to 28. Lord above, if someone *[email protected]* in 28, the Seabolts could have heard it.

It looks like there is some BIG movement going on in this case.

Delayed justice is better than no justice, says I.
Boudreaux

Postby Dogfur » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:39 pm

Good article!

I assume (whoops) the shoes with blood are Justin’s (or Walter’s ?). Is it admitted that they exist now, and has the blood on them been tested? Also if I may ask-what ‘evidence’ points to Tina’s stairway exit from the cabin? I’m unaware of any Tina-related evidence that isn’t conjecture...

In any event it’s a good strong statement from ground zero 37 years later.
Dogfur

Postby dmac » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:59 am

There will be more on the shoes in Pt 2- no spoilers.

I'm not sure what Mike dug up on the back stairs. But there's a ton of supporting stuff, with the bloody print, the back door being left ajar, Marty's lies about the bridge being locked, the false report about the bridge being locked (contradicting an earlier report from those who'd crossed it). And, of course, "Look for Tina down by the river" and the pink pantsuit.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby meankitty » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:52 pm

I put up the article in it's entirety in a new thread, since it won't stay on the Plumas news site forever, and I don't feel like typing a transcript further down the road. I'm also glad there's a pic of the Seabolt cabin, showing windows facing cabin 28.
meankitty

Postby Boudreaux » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:49 pm

meankitty wrote:I put up the article in it's entirety in a new thread, since it won't stay on the Plumas news site forever, and I don't feel like typing a transcript further down the road. I'm also glad there's a pic of the Seabolt cabin, showing windows facing cabin 28.

Thank you for putting the article up. I was *amazed* at that photo. Were the Seabolts so used to Sue screaming at Avery Schreiber that they thought it was more of the same when a family was being slaughtered? They MUST have heard something, don't you think?
Boudreaux

Postby dmac » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:19 pm

I'm not certain Tony Garedakis was sleeping with Sue, or if they screamed at each other. I've always seen Mike's and Martel's revers-alibi as a two-pronged attack against reality:

1> That Sue had a bad romantic relationship that was the cause of the murders
2> Their Avery Schreiber was NOT Tony

Well, we know it was Tony, and Tony told us he'd been out chopping wood with Sue and all the kids the day before the murders (Saturday, presumably- which is clearly a lie.
Also, Mrs Seabolt spoke of hearing someone having sex in 28 on Sat, so maybe it was Tony. Anything's possible, and I put little past Sue's principles in 1981.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:05 pm

I wonder if the over heard sexual encounter was designed for Marty to hear and make him jealous. If so it was a really bad idea. It seems to have incensed him rather well.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:35 pm

Sad thing is, 37 years later, we still have no clue where the killers were before the bar that day- other than Marty at the Arcade. PCSO literally didn't want to know.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts