"KILL ZONE" & Lighting Proved

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: "KILL ZONE" & Lighting Proved

Postby budrfligh » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:58 pm

I was around when they were up. I passed quickly by and read the comments carefully. I got a lot out of the commentary. It was quite colorful, so to speak. However, as a mother of a homicide victim: everything is public record. You have no patent on the story. Zero control while media exploits your loved one. I've viewed his autopsy reports and with the correlating photos. As an involved party I wish this was as personal as it felt. Exploited by the very media who wouldn't write a story when he was missing. Boy do I understand that feeling of wanting privacy in loss. I can glean all I need to fuel my Stephen King-esque nightmares from the convos where this forum picks the photos and pics. I haven't reviewed the info in awhile. Are those threads still available for pursuing?
budrfligh

Postby Socal67 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Buderfligh..Im so sorry.
My heart just aches for you. Mothers should never lose their children, its unnatural and the mom is never the same.
A part of her is now gone and I don't believe there is any such thing as "closure".
We love and protect them then do our best to prepare them for the world and all its wonders and hope they fly away and become whatever it is they want to be.
There is no way for parents to prepare themselves for their child to die and if there was a God how or why would he allow a child to die and the parents a lifetime sentence of heartbreak?
From my heart I'm so sorry
Socal67

Postby dmac » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:51 am

budr: Yes, all the threads are still online, all the comments in posts as we tried to pick apart every single thing in the photos we could possibly argue as significant in understanding the crime scene, the murders, the sequence of events, the killers.

The first time I recall us doing this is when we meticulously went over the few photos we had. It's back when we thought one thing could be a short clipping of the wire used to bind Sue, or perhaps it was a piece of frame from Sue's 'missing' glasses. That's back when we still believed Josh's BS about Sue sleeping on the couch. He'd insisted he had no photos of the girls' bedroom, but in Oct of 04, he posted a shot of the nightstand between the two beds- a copy of 'Never Cry Wolf' (Sheila's school reading assignment) by the side of the queen bed, Sue's ashtray and eyeglasses on the side of the tray nearest the full bed. On the far side of the queen was the cardboard box serving as Tina's nightstand, with her chained wallet on top. That photo was not just Josh's undoing (it's also when I discovered original documents in the files he was sending me to scan and post, proving he had stolen the files from PCSO.)

It also proved Sheila's and Josh's and others' insistence that Sue always slept on the couch was complete bullshit, that she was asleep on the full bed just inside te bedroom door, and the killers went straight to her. They knew the house, they knew who slept where.

That thread is also where we discovered 'Weapon Four', the bludgeon used to pulverize Dana's head long after he was dead. While, like Sue, he may have been bludgeoned with the 880 rifle barrel, one leg of the card table was clearly no longer connected. They may have used the leg of the table to try to hide the fact they'd brought weapons to the scene (they tried to remove everything in their kill kit, and anything that would prove the murders were premeditated), but they left behind the sight ramp and the tip sight from the rifle, which both broke off while the killers dished out punishment. The tip sight also perfectly matches the puncture wound under Sue's right eye. Which the ME made NO MENTION OF in his incredibly faulty autopsy reports.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:58 pm

Thank you for those links. I haven't looked at this in awhile. I wonder what will pop this time. I've learned to grab some paper and take notes. So much info to take in and the questions get forgotten often as I read on. In fact I find that the answers unfold as Imread fairly often.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:09 pm

Sorry, I was interrupted in the middle of that last post. To continue:

We ended up going and discussing on this forum through all the photos I had at the time, other than the morgue/autopsy shots and a few select CS shots that were too gruesome to post, even if I covered the vx. As the case became much hotter, and exponentially popular on the web, I realized some photos were now showing up on other sites that hadn't been online before. That's when I decided to delete many of the photos.

My biggest regret about any of my actions related to this case is not having pulled the photos sooner. I should have deleted them as soon as their usefulness was spent, when people stopped posting on respective threads about what they saw in the images others hadn't.

Later, I deleted many images I'd created, because they were being stolen by liars who were trying to reframe the murders as something they clearly were not. Later still, I deleted even more simply to save bandwidth!

Again, as I've stated time and time before, my biggest regret in this entire case is, through shortsightedness, not deleting these photos sooner. I gave ample opportunity for assholes to get their sick kicks. A fucking shame.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts