Hunches

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Hunches

Postby Theresalynn445 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:50 pm

This is my first post so far. I have been doing alot of reading on tue forum the last few day along with other articles and information I have found. I've put alt of peices together regarding Marty,Marilyn and especially Justin, but I find 1 person very interesting in this whole case and doesn't sit with me and is very unsettling. So my question is....what about Sheila? Was she ever questioned or a suspect. What made her leave that night. Her reaction when she found her family is very off to me. I feel something is off with Sheila regarding the case and finding her family. Dmac you have a very insightful and formative Forum your straight forward and out alot of things in perspective wtruthhe truth. Im following this case and I hope they crack it..
Insight please on Sheila.
Theresalynn445

Postby dmac » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:56 am

Make no mistake, you need not note your next post thus far.

Read up on the slumber party breakdowns. Its as asinine to believe Sheila was placed at 27 while Tina and Justin were forced back into 28 in order for the killers to carry out a plotless plot: If so, the killers were only ingenious at fucking their brilliant groundwork. Ain't no way Sheila ended up in 27 by plan, as it was a sympathy provided by Zonita. And that last-minute gesture of kindness cost Tina her life, as it cost Sheila her future.

One weekend, my older brother and sisters took off for summer camp. I wasn't warned or told, and was simply devastated. Left alone, and destroyed I wasn't asked along, much less told they were going off for six weeks. Fucking a-bomb to my familial logic. As a result of my sobbing, Mom first called friends, and they stage-called me, offering a sleepover and spaghetti dinner. With garlic bread, my fave. In the end, the board relented to let me be the youngest-ever, and I joined that summer camp. I excelled, was a champion marksman with a gun and arrow. I still hate swimming.

Sheila had a baby, and this sleepover was an attempt to rebuild her social credit as a 14 year old. It was an abortion.

What horrible, laughing Zonita did? She made that night about Sheila staying over instead of the usual Saturday Night Tina. It was a gesture with the best of intentions, and her laughter in the vid has to do solely with her being uncomfortable. She wasn't laughing, she was crying with discomfort.

That's how fucked, bad decisions have ramifications. It's also how neighbors and friends often jump in to help. When they fucking have a clew of the approaching shitstorm? No, when they want, or see a need, to simply offer. Friends and neighbors offer without question.

To my knowledge, Zonita Seabolt is the last person to offer comfort to the Sharps, despite her logical apprehensions concerning Sue's shortcomings as a mother. We should be ashamed of ourselves for stating otherwise. Since when does stupidity or lack of knowledge forgive a sin?

Read up on Sue going around, looking for more kids to sleep over, once she realized Justin was the only sleepover. People think that's insane, because they don't realize

A: It occurred
B: Sue must have had an ill feeling about her sleep-fucks with Marty

Sue was either bitcoin-fucking, or was a shitty slut, or was simply overpowered by a knowledge fucking and dumping Marty was a mistake. All the above, in my book, based on how callously ignorant we've proved Sue's murder was.

Make no mistake, Sue, John, Dana, Tina

DESERVED NONE OF THIS SICK SHIT.

Sue was the target, and Sue deserved NONE OF THIS HORRID SHIT.

Every thing I find about Sue, John, Tina, Dana, tells me over and over: FIND AND KILL THEIR KILLERS. This was brutal, with murder as the intent. That's clinically proven by the crime scene, wounds, staging, and removal of responsible weapons.

I saw Tina today in an adjacent check-out line at the grocery store, with her mom. Same hair and face, but Tina's eyes were soul-skinningly fierce. "Linger on, Your Pale Blue Eyes". That moment reminded me of why I'm here.

I cannot properly explain how their murders affect/effect me. I'm clinical one moment, raw emotion the next, and always vitriolic towards the killers and users.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:01 am

Just for a hint of family bonds in trauma, hopefully this will express an understanding of how diverse reactions can be.

I was in a military family, like Sue. I don't know much but daddy Sharp fucked the kids, mentally, physically, and literally. I had all but the physical rape. It was fucking horrid, alcoholic rages: "GET UP! YOU KIDS NEED SOME TEACHING!"

Often left alone as we were, I was the youngest and comforted by my elder siblings. Once we were left in some military shithole foster system and, being three, I was held in a different area than my elders. They screamed, "NO! He's with us!". Didn't work. Next day, we were in pens of chain link, and they came to me and screamed, "That's our brother! Put him with us!" The MP relented.

Sue was an abused mother of five in a quick military marriage, and it's safe to say her entire family despised the coil. How does one knock out five kids that quickly at her age? Math says Sue was eighteen at John's conception. That's fucking insane, to not be an adult giving birth. It also tells me there was a likely abortion that confirmed the marriage, before John was second. She married pregnant, so #6 was likely the first we can't confirm.

Catholic, right? Yeah, religion saved her ass. The military told, taught her to grab her ankles and pray.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:00 am

Sheila bugs me too. Not like I didn't ponder if she knew and that was why Tina and her swapped, or maybe Tina slept in her clothes for a late night sneak out....but all it was unproven. I can't substantiate Tina sneaking out, I can't see Sheila being involved in the plot to kill her mom. She was supposed to be home that nigjt, not Tina. Zonita was an odd duck to me. She trash talked the victim, laughed at inappropriate times on the video. Then I digested a few facts. Zonita was not videotaped by movie makers. Keddie at the time of murders had like 80 some residents and less after. They all knew each other. They were all afraid of the police or involved. She was nervous, anxious,unprepared and emotional because it was a very intimate, terrifying crime. Then look at Loon who calmly rocks n talks like it was just another day in the park. Or Nina Meeks pointing her fingers away from her clan. Zonita was right it seems not to let her kids sleep over at Sue's there was no adult supervision and a history of Sue letting pedos molest her own kids. Sue was not mother of the year nor does being a victim grant sainthood. She fucked up and often and it led to her demise. It does not mean she deserved it but lifestyle is an aspect in homicides. Sheila is simply a liar or has the worlds worse denial ever. That bothers a lot of people considering she makes profit from this case being unsolved.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:57 pm

I hold no truck in the idea Sheila decided where Tina would be, much less that the killings were in her plane of knowledge. FFS, EVERYTHING states otherwise.

The sole info we have of knowledge of premed (outside of the MMBDTW links) comes from Sue shopping for sleepovers, and the weird "Who is this?!" call. The killers knew of premed. but anyone in 27-28, including Justin? Not a squeaky fart scent in the books.

THE KILLERS ENTERED, ARMED TO THE TEETH. WENT DIRECTLY TO SUE, ASLEEP IN BED.

If you look at how it went down, the limitations keep the proceedings within a shave from Occam's Razor. Add bullshit to the mix, and John Wayne dies.

Sheila's direct knowledge, Don's private disclosures when drunk, that tells me she's been lying for DECADES. She has no clue, yet talks about all the weird shit she heard, while avoiding the Sue/Marty boinking?

Yeah. Sure. Right.

"WHO IS THIS?"
click
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Socal67 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:44 pm

Hi DMAC
This may be a dumb question. How did Lori Gordons (Marilyns daughter) boyfriend die??
She said that "her boyfriend died and she had been crying and Marty called the police and said she was smoking pot".
Did he die under suspicious circumstances?
I dont put anything passed them.
Thanks
Socal67

Postby dmac » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:13 pm

That sounds like one of Loon's quotes. I vaguely recall this from other sources, too, but it's off my radar as uninvolved and unimportant. The only important thing to remember about Lori is, at her core, she supports her mom rather than the overwhelming evidence proving the filthy cunt was the impetus for the murders she surely cheered on as she directly participated.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Previous

Return to keddie facts