BOMBSHELL: Marty's and Loon's Motives Finally Found

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: BOMBSHELL: Marty's and Loon's Motives Finally Found

Postby Chichibcc » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:49 am

Plus, being able to "pull the strings," in so many words, probably allows Sheila to continue with the public persona that she has put out there, and gives her a warped sense of control/security. We know her and her siblings certainly lacked both of those in their early lives, for sure.
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:36 am

Cheech, you've an ability to stay abreast of the rest with only passing time to spend on the case. But you should know more than most my anger at Sheila is unproductive, if still just.

Loon pulling strings. Who'd of thunk that in 2010. The internet virtually ate her pussy back then.

My anger at Loon is 10000
My anger at Sheila is 10.

I need to make up better expletives which differentiate that chasm- wide enough to suck Loon into her own gaping gap.

O, that's it:

Loon's cunt is so stretched, it can't even suck in her bullshit lies. Her vapid BS replaced the vacuum.

When I looked into the case in 06 & 2010, I thought Loon was maybe 0% likely to be involved. Now it's 100% and YESSSS manipulating her puppets. Before, during, after. Hence the Meeks have, at least, blood on their dicks. The Loonibi & Tunabi bloodies many.

I am not simply ANGRY about silence, I'm fucking insensitive about the fuckers who perp it daily. Try that against KNOWING Loon and Justin are 100% in the murder scene. Not Sheila.

Look over this site to find when people suspected Loon was involved. Not Justin, just Loon. Those people are many and were the core of this forum at Day One. And they didn't suspect her openly until we pulled her lies apart. TBH, the same people hated the Loonibi when I debuted my understanding that 3-7 people all shared the same lies: The Loonibi is real, even if many original members split over it.

If calling Sheila a liar is a fault, then fault me. She is a fucking liar. There's a MASSIVE shift in fault and anger and guilt, so look no further than:

Loon is 100000 times worse than Sheila, and I Marilyn Sharp Musgrove on the end of a rope. I want to see her die. Yes, I want to pull the trigger on that cunt. I haven't said that since John Wayne Gacy, if readers need perspective yet again.

Keep perspective. Focusing on my fuckups is a frenzy of funny foibles.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:47 am

No, I'm not finding fault with the fact that Sheila is lying and omitting information at all; I was just stating what I thought were her motives for doing it, from my perspective.
Chichibcc

Postby Ausgirl » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:45 pm

For years, I've been looking sideways at the "Sue was killed b/c she rejected Bo" idea, with absolute conviction that this was pure BS, and I think I've probably typed every possible alternate theory there is, to one degree or another over that time. Nothing sat well.. and to a thankfully much lesser degree than before, some of it still doesn't.

I am sure this is not the -whole- picture ... but Marty's affair with Sue makes way better sense than "rejected Bo". The vile mechanics of it all start there, and make a great deal of sense of Loon's behaviour and lies, and a whole lot more besides.

Massive thank you's to all the people responsible for revealing this truth. It's lifted a great weight off of all this.

And maybe I've come to settle with the idea that poor Tina was removed dead from the scene as a kind of red herring, a fake kidnapping scene or w/e for the cops (the ones who were actually investigating, anyway..) to focus on, instead of looking harder at Sue. It's probably just that simple.

And hopefully these murders keep lifting lids off Plumas County's worm cans for many years to come.
Ausgirl

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:44 pm

I was certain it was horseshit from Day One, as 'it was Marty, No it was BO' that was pissed at Sue. Nobody could keep the lie straight, so anyone repeating it is more suspect than before: Loon. The Meeks.

Likewise, when I deduced the existence of the Loonibi, I saw immediately Loon's "I knocked on Sue's Door" was pure manure. It's one of the most blatant revisions of the Loonibi which, eventually, I labelled the Tunabi.

For so long, I sensed there was something between Marty and Sue. Then I heard from someone close to the first joshumentary that it was prevalent gossip, rumor, mythology, that Marty had a small stiffy for Sue. The whole case was a pile of shit for reasonable motives until you discard wholesale the pile we'd been sold and look for the simplest answer: ongoing love triangle. Add Marty's insanity and Loon's sociopathy, and it' all tied up.

When Gamberg was researching the gate being open on the bridge, as well as the apparent lie behind why J&D didn't get the promised ride home from Dana's FWB, it led to who gave them a ride home, and confirmation Sue and Marty were a confirmed couple on the DT Sly. I didn't believe it at first, as I was on pain meds when I heard, and it just seemed too... perfect. Then I heard details on how he found it, how he confirmed it, and I was gobsmacked. My ten years of wondering about motive was as simple as it should have seemed to ANYONE: Occam's Razor told us we should have been looking at a very simple, common, unreasonable motive that is very close to both homes.

I believe my years of screaming, "This had NOTHING TO DO WITH TINA!" kinda wore Mike down. As more stuff came out, like IDing Dee's car hiding under the canopy of Keddie trees at Sunday noon, and IDing the 70-72 Impala which raced away from 26 just before Dee's car started to sneak out... was WADE'S...

And the pink pantsuit, and the clear lies about the bridge being locked. As with Marty's confession, we have a falsified document stating the same people who said the bridge was opened ALSO claimed it was unusually locked by midnight, and they were pissed they had to climb over it. Well, ain't NOBODY climbing those locked gates. I've seen them, and climbing them is a suicide mission. Plus others came forward saying those two couldn't climb atop a pogo pony.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:34 pm

I have found countless cases where women are over looked as suspects much less masterminds. The softer sex my ass! Women can be the most brutal, ruthless and savage killers. I do not doubt loon did wet work on Sue. Maniacal glee is what comes to my mind. Now that the affair is out in the open it is clear. Those lies about Sue drinking or rather not drinking and being a house mouse are clearly fictional. Meant to misdirect from bars Sue and asshole Marty frequented during trysts. Marty hating Johnny, trash talking Tina and obsessed with getting Sue n Bo hooked up are clear misdirection now. Tunibi is ever more apt!
budrfligh

Previous

Return to keddie facts