Killer's Row, Keddie: KEDDER'S ROW

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Killer's Row, Keddie: KEDDER'S ROW

Postby dmac » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:14 pm

It's not a Killer's Row, but cabins 13-18 are filled with people that tell a MASSIVE part of the true story of the murders. Nobody saw/heard anything? This set of houses turns that lie on its ear.

Rewind back to my wondering. I'm the one responsible for the maps of Keddie. The ones on this site, the ones in Google MyMaps, and the one on Google Maps- which has been reflected on Bing and countless other map engines. I figured out where cabins were, where roads were. After visiting Keddie in 2011, I measured the footprint of 28's foundation. That measurement put my previous calculations of heights, widths, lengths of rooms in 28- and 28 overall- within 2 inches of the actual size. Within 2 inches of PCSO's own taped measurements. I made the maps, named roads that were already known (Keddie Resort Rd, Spanish Creek Lane), and made up names for all the rest of Keddie West Lodge Rd. Back Cabin Row. Keddie Station Loop.

That's not me patting myself on the back. To the contrary, it proves what an anal perfectionist freak I am. To take crappy crime scene photos and use them to meticulously map every known surface of 28? I used the sizes of known objects in a given photo to calculate the size of the wall, of the couch, of the TV stand. A light switch plate was the yardstick for how high the front wall of 28 was. What the fuck kind of special asshole from hell does that take? Yer lookin' at him. I'm glad I produced accurate results, but I don't enjoy being the dick responsible for it.

A few of you were around back in 2006, when I was asking on the other forum WHERE WAS CABIN 28? Loon and Sheila and Nina and many others were there, and the general consensus was 28 was on the outskirts of Keddie. Last house on the far left, clear the way the fuck over there. None of the key people responded or reacted to this horse shit. 28 was DOWN-MOTHERFUCKING-BROWN-TOWN Keddie. You couldn't choose a bigger, more obvious house to consider RIGHT UP YOUR ASS KEDDIE. So why were key players ALL silent on how centric 28 was in Keddie, how close to the Back Door / Lodge / dorm? Mere feet from the KILLERS?

That silence / lie speaks directly towards the lies and bullshit coming from those assholes for 38 years.

WHAT IS KEDDER'S ROW?

It's the row of cabins directly southwest of 28.

13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. Yes, there were six cabins lined up on that side of that road. Not five. Actually, only five. MAYBE six. Anyone recall the Varkers?

When I was mapping Keddie, roughly from early 2010 to late 2011 (after I visited Keddie and figured out the what I hadn't already, just by actually BEING THERE), I had the hardest time figuring out haw many homes were in aerial photos. That one stretch, on the north side of the road bordering the block 28 was on and bordering the north side of the lodge / Back Door, was most important to me. I called it North Lodge Rd in the map, and I felt from empirical evidence six cabins were present when the murders occurred. With all the aerial photos, only five were proved, so I mapped 13-17. No 18 on the corner.

Well, I knew then and now that 18 may have been on that north corner, as tight to the street as 13 is on the south end. Six cabins just beside 28 to the west, not five. I've never put up posters on this forum about it, I've never added it to the official google Keddie map. 99% of those looking at the case don't get deep enough to contemplate maps, distances, close constraints between bar, killers, vx. So it's hardly a hot topic.

It's about time folks look at this particular line-up of people, though. Do NOT trust or give one shit about the PCSO handwritten Keddie Roster, where 13 and 15 were vacant. Look at those that were in those cabins. Prior. And also do a flip-map, where Sheriff Thomas was in 28, then the changes when Sue and the kids took over the biggest rental cabin in Keddie.

Start fleshing out what you know. Who were the tenants? What's known about them? This is where witnesses woke up due to Tina and/or Sue screaming. Where others claimed to be awake and heard NOTHING. Where Frank/Mike and Martel fucking LIED about seeing Sue arguing with ANYBODY BUT TONY. Where Chuck and Thompson claimed their alibi to be who, himself, said he was one of the last to see Tina alive- through the kitchen window as she cleaned up dishes from the burrito dinner.

This is near where an abusive home was responsible for finding, then washing, then calling police about a muddy/bloody hoodie found in the river. Just as the pink pantsuit was found downstream. Just as the hammer was tossed into a nearby pond.

That line of cabins needs to be scrutinized. This isn't in the SPEC thread, because we're going to line up documented facts/fudges/ lies about what they saw, said, did.

We've already built threads about the scumsuckers in 13, so lets try to round out the rest of the occupants. With 13, they're both assholes and need to pay. No reason in the world to lie in favor of a scumfuck like Tony. So let's concentrate on the others, then drop Lucky 13 back into the heap.

I've got a pile of vile on most of these folks, but do what you can, see with fresh eyes, and see what others of us don't.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Killer's Row, Keddie: KEDDER'S ROW

Postby dmac » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:23 pm

Let's make it easy:

13: Frank Mike Davis / Martel. They married after the murders, then divorced

14: Tom and Viv and tiny kids: Walke/Thompson alibi. Tom saw Tina doing dishes through window.

15: Karl Kautzer / Michelle Matosich. As with 13, evicted for drugs according to PCSO via Jan Albin.

16: Mike Plyer / Barb Martens. Woke at 1:15 to screams coming from 28. Mike distributed for the company responsible for the matches found at 28.

17: Vicki Krois. Said she fell asleep with her baby, heard nothing.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:03 pm

imgmap_keddie_mags120610_crop.jpg

OK, to aid understanding, here's the map of houses around 28. We know who was in 13-17 (see above post). Here's other names:

18- Varkers- Big druggie, dealer, wifebeater, found 'bloody' hoodie. If this pigfucker was pals with Marty (particularly) or Dee, it's a gamechanger.
19- Uninhabitable
20- Julian Rivera, recently attempted to rape a neighbor (in July 79)
21- non-existent
22- Uninhabitable
23- Krois family, where LaRonda spent the night 4/11-12
24- Kathy Bosco family, saw back porch bug light on at 4 am
25- Albins / Hogaboams: owners of Keddie
26- killers
27- Seabolts
28- no idea
???- Bodenhams (probably #29)
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Dogfur » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:56 pm

So the Varkers were in 17 and 18? Separated?
Dogfur

Postby dmac » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:34 pm

The Varkers did divorce later, but this was a simple screw-up. The Varkers were in 18, and it was Vickie Krois and her baby in 17. Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby bbragg » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:13 pm

DMAC,i know that you have done so much on solving this and i am so proud of you for your hard work.i have read alot on this almost every night.i have though about this for a long time,but have not said anything until i have read about how close these cabins are.i do believe what you have found out about marty and sue's afare.but what i have aiways wondered why would everyone keep their mouth closed,that is a miracle.to keep so many quiet ,what i am trying to say is i am a mom.and i had a daughter die from drugs i would have turned any one in who was saleing drugs to keep my kids from drugs. i thing sue would have done the same.just maybe she told marty she was reporting some of the people in those cabins for drugs.and she did so that would have put the drug dealers witch was half of keddie.to keep their mouth shut.and with her dating marty and everything that was going on with loom and nina meeks.they all wanted sue to be taugh a listen.so when it all went wrong they kept their mouth shut.i thing sue was hated by a lot of people.sorry for wasting your time it has just been on my mind
bbragg

Postby Billyalshef » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:47 pm

Wow, great map, I never realized the locations of 13, 14, and 15 in relation to 28 ,the lodge and the murderers lair at 26! Look at 13 what a great strategic planning area for the multiple staging attempts or just a look out point, noway FMD isn't involved, even the reverse alibi for the greek screams some type of knowledge or involvement, and given his past, just a unreal collection of people to be surrounded by. Sue was in one way or another surrounded by a disturbing collection of people.
Billyalshef

Postby dmac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:05 pm

you just answered why I needed to map this shit out so I could see the truth from the trees.

No way to understand what anyone says without critical spacial perspective.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:13 pm

bbragg wrote:what i am trying to say is

I'm tearing into those houses surrounding 28 because I don't believe those in 16 were the only ones to hear screams or witness other shit. I have very explicit reason to believe some of them kept quiet when it was going down, and when LE supposedly asked.

Just posting this thread has made ME THINK MORE about the witless shits in these buildings.

I've a couple I's to dot and Tees to cross, but I already see some very enlightening data coming from this bullshit wall of silence.

Timing is everything. Not just alibis but flat-out worthless Kunt Keddie lies.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby duffyman » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:36 pm

Going through street view on either Bing or Google maps makes these houses look even closer to 28 for me than even the map does.
I've said for a while that you would have to hear something through the tar paper walls of those shacks 'er cabins.

If they said they didn't either

A) they were deaf
B) they were drunk/high and passed out
C) they were in on it
D) they were scared of those that did do it (M/B/L), or those covering it up (LE).

That place was like a trailer park. If you talk to anyone in a trailer park, they see/hear EVERYTHING that goes on with their neighbors.
duffyman

Postby dmac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:35 pm

I think some of the liars did so with valid reason(s). Others were in-the-know, perhaps even directly involved. 40 years on, any excuse is damned limp-dick... unless you're yet another dickhole covering tracks.

I also know, having been there in April 2011, that the trees and any breeze will redirect sound. You can be a few yards from someone, and not be able to hear them from one second to the next. Add to that the sound of spring run-off turning the creek into a thrashing river, and any step closer to the drop-off behind the "back row" of houses can make the RIVER sound louder than anything around you. And look at the Varker document, where the river is laid out to display where the Hoodie was "found". There are three sets of 'rapids' in the river directly behind 28, where water tumbling down the canyon is significantly more turbulent and, therefore, noisier. I was down in the flats to cross the swinging bridge, and if someone was three feet way and shouting, I'd have to try to read lips.

If two heard screams at 115, others likely did. But there are other obvious lies coming from these cabins. Most importantly, is it accurate 13 and 15 were empty that night? I've always said either could have been used as a staging ground, and even Mike Davis, the worthless cunt, says he didn't move out of 13 until after dark on the 11th. That bitch not only makes up lies for his friends, he makes up lies to keep his murdering self at the foreground of a case I hope comes back to kill the dickless fuck.

Yes, people in these houses are lying. For varied reasons. Fear is one. Others aren't lying: it's completely believable their pets knew shit they couldn't hear or otherwise sense.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby nekogirrl » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:47 am

having owned cats and dogs (or been owned by them), all my life...i know they hear stuff i don't. and yes, a lot of times, what they hear is the wind, the leaves, etc etc...but i have always gotten up and checked when the dog barks or the cat acts funny...simply because they know stuff i don't. i once got up and looked out the window because the cat was staring outside of an evening....hell--00 peeping tom... can we say eyeball to eyeball viewing? at the time, my mother had passed away shortly before, so i inherited her dogs...i had been sitting in a rocking chair, reading in my bedroom...he could see me (and the cat on the window seat could see him)....what he couldnt see was the 6 dogs napping on my bed....from a 80 pound chow/lab mix to a 10 pound poodle with the personality of a rabid weasel...(mom's favorite boy)....i've always wondered what would have happened if he decided to do a little breaking and entering....i do not think it would have ended well for him.....
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:41 pm

For what it's worth, take Jan Albin as suspect.

She was, according to multiple sources, fucking Sheriff Slut Thomas.

Note how his being the resident of 28 prior to the Sharps is omitted. How Marty lived with Sly is stricken.

How the OFFICIAL PCSO Roster of Keddie says 13 and 15 were empty, kicked out for drugs.

How Mike says he didn't move out til dusk of the 11th.

How all these fuckers were involved either in the murders or the coverup. Or both.

My own research finds the "OFFICIAL ROSTER" to be bullshit. Wrong names in cabins, many residents ommitted, no mention of ANYONE living in the college dorm, no mention of any RR workers in all those motherfucking rodent trailers. Not even Dareyl, who Sue fucked relentlessly in the week prior to her murder, abandoning her kids for the thrill ride. Yeah, Sue was a shit mom, but it's no call for murder. FUCK THAT.

The official roster is a huge pigfucking pile of bile.

I'll again publish what my research revealed. The first couple times, few if any paid attention, much less merit.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby sparkplug » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:27 pm

dmac wrote:
imgmap_keddie_mags120610_crop.jpg

OK, to aid understanding, here's the map of houses around 28. We know who was in 13-17 (see above post). Here's other names:

18- Varkers- Big druggie, dealer, wifebeater, found 'bloody' hoodie. If this pigfucker was pals with Marty (particularly) or Dee, it's a gamechanger.
19- Uninhabitable
20- Julian Rivera, recently attempted to rape a neighbor (in July 79)
21- non-existent
22- Uninhabitable
23- Krois family, where LaRonda spent the night 4/11-12
24- Kathy Bosco family, saw back porch bug light on at 4 am
25- Albins / Hogaboams: owners of Keddie
26- killers
27- Seabolts
28- no idea
???- Bodenhams (probably #29)

Thanks for that map, again. Of course more people saw or heard something. Keddie was very seedy. No one probably wanted to talk to the cops, and the cops probably didn't care or want to talk to them unless they were mutually working together for illegal financial gain.

Interesting about the vacant cabins (19 and 22) so close to cabin 28, especially with Tina missing at first. I wonder if they were ever investigated and an official report was made? I kid of course, local LEO wouldn't do something as normal as that.
sparkplug

Postby sparkplug » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:31 pm

Maybe this had something to do with it?

lynabus wrote:I was told a long time ago (and I don't know by who) that as the boys walked into the house, the perps waited for them to enter. They had duct tape positioned in their hand so when the boys entered they could slap it on their mouths. No screams! Sue and possibley Tina were already tied up and duct tape put on there mouths. I know that I was told this, but I don't recall if it came from the sheriffs dept or my psycologist, or someone else ( the Meeks). Then again, it might have just been speculation on someones part."
sparkplug

Postby dmac » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:06 pm

Nope. The boys were home by midnight. The killers didn't enter for another 75 minutes. And duct tape? Fucking seriously?

I think Tina with a knife to her throat was enough to stop screams.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:14 pm

Anybody that has info on Ron Varker, or his beaten ex, Paula Russell, please contact me. I have reason to suspect the hoodie they found was a plant, meant to detract from the importance of the pink pantsuit. This predicates Paula Seabolt found the pink pantsuit BEFORE the hoodie, which I've asked Gamberg to research and confirm/deny. The whole story about Paula Varker washing th hoodie before thinking about it smacks of retarded bullshit. Mainly bullshit.

It's just like those assfuckers, Mike and Martel, making up a lie to protect killer Tony Garedakis. It all lines up from the perspective I'm looking down: Druggie wastrel, beaten wife pulling in the only legit income. Probably friends with all the other druggies, ie Mike Martel Marty Marilyn.

Ron's been dead for decades, and I'd bet bucks over bullets Paula Russell would have another version of reality up her sleeve.

Is Paula related to Dave Russell, the bartender at the Maple Leaf?

One obvious thing to point out is we've uncovered, in just the cabins encircling 28, at least five accused dealers. All friends? Prolly. How can these idiots make money when all their pals are pushing the same shit to the same clientele? Fuck your buddy, this is about market share.

Cabin 28 had nothing to do with drugs. The coverup had 100% to do with Hy Larner's and George Bush's CIA/DOJ coke.

Sue, John, Tina, and Dana were murdered because Sue was fucking Marty. Justice was denied because LE were complicit in Marty's, Marilyn's, and Bo's crimes. Justice is, again, a direct casualty of Iran/Contra.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts