Death Earned

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Death Earned

Postby dmac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:08 pm

Marty, Marilyn, and Boubede entered 28 with murder in mind. They brought a kill kit- indisputable fact. Tape. Knives responsible for the actual wounds (the two found on-scene could NOT have caused the fatal wounds). Gun. Another hammer Marty confessed to. Another bludgeon.

They were only after Sue. Her crime? Of all the people she was fucking, one happened to be Marty, Marilyn found out. Loon meted out justice. Four died, many more lives completely destroyed or irrevocably altered.

Nobody killed that night deserved any of the shit that befell them.

Those that deserved to die that night, and every night thereafter:

Marilyn Smartt Musgrove
Martin Ray Smartt
Severin John "B" "Brudz" Boubede

They needed to be destroyed before their plans were obvious or committed. Just as Atticus Finch sharp-shooting that feral, diseased dog.

I would love to travel back in time and be murdered by the State for killing three worthless pukes about to kill four innocents.

Those who deserve to be thrown into prison and gangbanged until dead?

Dee Jay Lake
Tony "The Greek" Garedakis
Justin Smartt ("eason"? fuck off, you are SMARTT material, a worthless cunt!)
Mike Davis
Chuck Walke

TA

Oh I have names of those related to the case I'd love to see meet grisly ends YESTERDAY.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Death Earned

Postby dmac » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:26 pm

Marty, Marilyn, and Boubede entered 28 with murder in mind. They brought a kill kit- indisputable fact. Tape. Knives responsible for the actual wounds (the two found on-scene could NOT have caused the fatal wounds). Gun. Another hammer Marty confessed to. Another bludgeon.

They were only after Sue. Her crime? Of all the people she was fucking, one happened to be Marty, Marilyn found out. Loon meted out justice. Four died, many more lives completely destroyed or irrevocably altered.

Nobody killed that night deserved any of the shit that befell them.

Those that deserved to die that night, and every night thereafter:

Marilyn Smartt Musgrove
Martin Ray Smartt
Severin John "B" "Brudz" Boubede

They needed to be destroyed before their plans were obvious or committed. Just as Atticus Finch sharp-shooting that feral, diseased dog.

I would love to travel back in time and be murdered by the State for killing three worthless pukes about to kill four innocents.

Those who deserve to be thrown into prison and gangbanged until dead?

Dee Jay Lake
Tony "The Greek" Garedakis
Justin Smartt ("eason"? fuck off, you are SMARTT material, a worthless cunt!)
Mike Davis
Chuck Walke

TA

Oh I have names of those related to the case I'd love to see meet grisly ends YESTERDAY.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts