Book Title

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Book Title

Postby dmac » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:05 pm

I came up with the perfect title for the book I'm writing.

SOLICITED

Sheila asked for help, then lied to redirect the investigation from her Marty-fucking mommy. So many others have used this case to draw attention to themselves.

Sue was, in one way or another, a prostitute.

The killers claim the target, Sue, asked for it. At the least, deserved it.

SOLICITED.

Took me a while to come up with it. Then I just heard someone say "unsolicited" during a fucking TV commercial.

Perfect.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Book Title

Postby sparkplug » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:48 pm

How about - Local Government Cover Up, Part/Number 5,985,345?
sparkplug

Re: Book Title

Postby dmac » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:55 pm

Yeah, it's not by chance that the Plumas County counsel were fucking trash, recusing themselves fromdebate about corruption within LE as it may tend to incriminate themselves. Stoy stealing evidence? "I can't talk about this. They stole from my fucking store!" Enjoy that boat, Stoy. I hope it fucking inks with the anchor shoved up your ass.

And who did that scum hire as the first full-time bitch to protect them from lawsuits? Baird Fucking McKnight- whose son was a terrorist, a corpse-fucking piece of shit who had a hand in the rape and murder of Kathy Howard. Her brother was in a gang with Monty Bavter Porter, Baird, and others. They enjoyed defiling corpses, and truly enjoyed the gang-rape and murder of Steve's sister, 14-year-iold Kathy.

All under the aegis of Monty Sr. , the corrupt Plumas County's corrupt lawyer.

Fuck and kill the lot of them.

Ignore the articles on Kathy. She was raped, staged for effect. A definite case of LE holding back info, for instance what was found inside of her. That's why Steve has never been off my radar. Piece of shit Rick Meeks said "a Steve" was on acid wandering around Keddie, around 28, that night. Walke IDd the Steve as someone other than Howard, but Walke's a cunt and a coward, so anything he says is bullshit. He's never told a single fucking truth about the case, certainly not to me. I want him dead. But, of course, he's been dying of terminal brain cancer for upwards of a decade. The fucker told that to me and Princess back in 2011. Then fucking die already, bitch! Same goes for you, Loon. I hope you light up while on oxygen and burst into flames, you murdering piece of WHORE.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to keddie facts