Tina abduction

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Tina abduction

Postby dfc9781 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:44 pm

I'm sure this has already been brought up in this forum. I understand the motivation for the murders and that Sue was the primary target.. but what if Tina was also the target? We've seen plenty of evidence against the murderers in this case but what is the motivation for law enforcement to cover this up and never charge Smartt and Boubede?

What if there were someone in local law enforcement who had an interest in very young girls? They would not be able to satiate their sick desires normally.. but if someone were to bring them a 12 year old, they might feel the need to pay back that favor? I cannot believe that mere incompetence it the reason while the Plumas County Sheriffs Office could not, in 1981, make the arrests needed in this case. There must have been more to it, maybe a sick quid pro quo.

I wasn't around at the time, but surely these were the most gruesome and horrific murders since Manson? They had to have been all over the media nationally. Surely there was immense pressure at the time to solve this?
dfc9781

Re: Tina abduction

Postby dmac » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:04 pm

Simply fuck off. Tina was collateral damage, killed in 28 early on, before Sue, and carried out. Even LE now endorses that part of my work. That endorsement comes from me crying for years that Marty had a major lust for Sue. Then it came out, through Gamberg's research, that Marty and Sue were having an affair. Gam called me, "This is it!" and I was wasted on a pain pill and doubted what he was saying. I re-read his emails, and called him back for confirmation on how he found the info.

Nail to coffin: "YER CLOSED!"

If you want to believe Tina as target, ignore all the truths and start believing the bullshit Doug Thomas and Crimely spewed.

I'm the one that tied Rod DeCrona as a daily dildo where Dana was living.
I'm the one who found DeCrona, Thomas, Stoy, etc, are criminals, not cops.
I'm the one who found DeCrona said, multiple times, Dee Lake's car was taken into PCSO custody and quickly turned into a paperweight dildo of criminal proportions.
I'm the one that found later sheriffs and their kids were drug dealers.
I'm the one who found Dee Lake living with Mike Davis in a house yards from Dana's last residence.
I'm the one that identified every known child molester living in the area at the time. And ID'd the Sharp father as a rapist of his own kids. In Plumas, NONE were charged, much less convicted. at the time of the murders. Ram that truth up your ass until it hits your brain, as the payoff is huge. SEE THEM AS PERVS, AS GROOMERS, but fuck knows what they were up to in 81. We only know, from Shanks himself, that he was routinely raping kids. NONE I'VE FOUND AND ID'd HAD ANY KNOWN CONNECTION TO THE MURDERS. THE MURDERS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TINA, WHO WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HOME THAT NIGHT.

I'm the one who found Bo's pseudo-pappy was the muscle for the Outfit, who set up the US CIA drug deals with S American governments and cartels. GW Bush as CIA chief cunt.
I'm the one who says the coverup was about drugs, but the murders weren't.
I'm the one who found Dough Thomas lived in 28 just prior to the Sharps.
I'm the one who found Thomas took a job he was not qualified or vetted for at the CA DOJ, heading a program built by Rod DeCrona's dad AND Harry Bradley.
Even Mike and Greg said, "How the fuck long does it take to be properly vetted for a DOJ job? Longer than THAT!"

I'm the one who uncovered Asst Sheriff, and Thomas' replacement, was an active child rapist at the time of the murders. I believe that's why Shanks was spreading rumors about Tina being a pregnant slut.

I'm the one who proved this is an LE coverup. I'm the one trying to prove every LE criminal involvement.

I look at EVERYTHING for fact to prove LE involvement AND non-involvement. It's the bare-bones base of my badass background building.

Your theory is simply moronic.

Get real or fuck off. But keep reading. It sounds like you've been reading for one day- maybe five hours.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dfc9781 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:24 pm

You should write a book.
dfc9781

Postby dmac » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:17 am

Christ, you really are a newbie!

My best advice is to go to the NEWBIES section. There's sage advice, even if it hasn't been updated in years. The basics don't need updating. Read my old theory, which has proved remarkably accurate. I think it's called "dmac's theory, based on actual facts". Read a page called Case Lingo Dictionary. It's surprising how that page will enlighten, and further suck you in to the intricacies of this case. It was a joint project between myself and Ausgirl back in 2011, and it encompasses things we had to define, even things we had to name. For instance, the DOJ cunts were Crim and Bradley. We called them Crimley as a portmanteau for YEARS, then Mike Gamberg mentioned he adjusted it to the far more accurate Crimely. I called Doug Thomas by his feminine real name, Sylvester. Gamberg didn't know that was his real name, but changed it to Slyvester.

And the Family Stoned.

Get this: The first time I mentioned Loonibi on the site was in the Lingo thread. I'd used it privately in PMs and emails, but never on the site. When I found people I still trust despised the idea Loon was a main conspirator, they left. So I had to publish it. I knew even then that I was dead-on target.

This case is very complicated, due mostly to the lies we had to uncover, untangle, identify, and prove where to place blame. Even for a love triangle murder, this one is particularly complex and bizarre. Once I realized it was a love triangle, everything was simple and the clouds parted.

Then I woke up and realized it's still one of the most bizarre, clusterfucked murders in the annals of history.

Book title: Solicited

Whaddaya thunk?

PS I just updated the CASE LINGO DICTIONARY:

"TUNABI As soon as Loon moved into the Meeks home and onto Wade's quivering penis, the Loonibi shifted to make Bo and Marty the targets while lying, dismissing, Marilyn's clear involvement. Loon clearly constructed this. Nina Meeks clearly was integral to the lie. Wade must have been. All the Meeks are clouded due to their enjoyed imbibing and enforcement of the Tunabi. It's called Tunabi because everyone knew the lies stemmed from Loon fucking Wade."

TO EVERYONE

Justin has basically rated all his daddies on social media and elsewhere. This includes Marty. Notably absent is his 5-year elder step-puke, Wade Fucking Meeks, his daddy for a full year after the most important event in his worthless, useless life.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:44 pm

This is very important. After we'd left the Keddie room, Greg pulled me aside and asked if I'd talk with him. He brought up on a lot of things, we cleared the air, he respected my work and thought I should tear him new assholes. He came to the case late, and believed in PCSO. Then our attacks made him hire Mike, who eventually vetted our work. He realized PCSO had been a fraud, and that's a tough sell to a kid growing up in that culture.

I've gone to such lengths to introduce what he said, I now can't recall the moral arc of the post. He said so many remarkable things, not one of which I'm willing to repeat!

Aw, fuck-- just when you get out, I PULL YOU BACK IN!!!

Godfather 3. I worked on that one, it's a better film than you recall. The beginning of my work with Andy Garcia! CACHAO!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:01 pm

dmac wrote:Aw, fuck-- just when you get out, I PULL YOU BACK IN!!! a backwards famous quote by Al Pacino in Godfather 3. I worked on that one, it's a better film than you recall. The beginning of my work with Andy Garcia! CACHAO!

When Andy got his check from G3, he made a documentary about Cuban bassist Cachao, called "Cachao!" Andy spent his money by fulfilling a personal promise, to make CACHAO known. This was just pre-Buena Vista Social Club by a musician I well fucking admire, Ry Cooder, so Andy's film is a rarity. His heart, his muscle. Man, I have nothing but respect for Andy Garcia. It was an honor to work with him.

First day he approached me, he sat at an editing booth behind me, then asked if I was listening to Velvet Underground. I was, but it was a bootleg he'd never heard. I recognized his face, but more importantly recognized his selfless honesty. He approached me as a VU fan, "Where the hell did you find this?!" Friends. Then I found he was spending his own dime on Cachao. Fucking rare gem in Hollywood, a guy who commits and delivers.

Look up Andy Garcia in lesser-known films. He chose independent or limited budget films when the script was worthy. Hell, watch G1 G2 G3! Tell me after nine hours it's not a good film.

Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead
Lakeboat
For Love or Country: The Arturo Sandoval Story (I worked on this, I saw it, it's INCREDIBLE!)
Modigliani - oh, fantastic!
Smokin' Aces
The Air I Breathe

Thanks, Andy, for reminding me my entire time in LA was not wasted. I still loathe Seinfeld hours, I still hate everything about Guns n Roses
, They tried to sell their shit to us as Big Fucking Deal PRod, We said NO, They came back as BFD Prod, Nope, wrong number bitch.

As an edit point, I just realized how Andy mirrored my decisions. When I was given the opportunity to co-produce a flim about my "favorite" band, I balked. I said, secret squirrel to Rupe, "We've only got one shot at this. Let's make it about Ronnie." We did. Passing Show: The Life and Music of Ronnie Lane. It broke BBC viewership records. Rolling Stone called it the best music doc of the year. Mac McLagan cried his eyes out. When money ran out in America, Pete Townshend paid for the completion.

Like Ronnie, Cachoa was a bassist whose story and legacy is far larger than cliches. He's a hero to many. When I left the screening at SXSW, the lobby was filled. Lines outside. Not for the other three films. Just Ronnie. That broke me down to tears. I couldn't believe so many others identified with Ronnie Lane, knew his fucking name! Lined up to see my film! Cachao!
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Billyalshef » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:16 am

Post a reply
First unread post • 6 posts • Page 1 of 1
Tina abduction

by dfc9781 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:44 pm

I'm sure this has already been brought up in this forum. I understand the motivation for the murders and that Sue was the primary target.. but what if Tina was also the target? We've seen plenty of evidence against the murderers in this case but what is the motivation for law enforcement to cover this up and never charge Smartt and Boubede?

These were narcocistic pigs on the take, as you read more into the case you will see they were not gonna piss on there own front porch over a poor single mom with no connections or status and kids that roamed freely, sue and the kids were simply deemed disposable in favor of protection of the drug trade going on in that area and the people le/doj involved. It was simply better for there business if this just went away.Even knowledge of The drug trade even at a local level was not worth The exposure. The marderers 3 plus many were allowed to slip away, le/doj bungled the case on purpose and passed it off with bs versions, in order to confuse the case and help make it cold. The murders were horrible crimes and the cover up was even worse of a crime, they were not considered worthy of any justice because they were poor and because it would possibly expose the corruption and/or cash flow. They all retired probably with honors and live a good life, but they might as well have pushed the knife or swung the hammer. They are true pigs!
Billyalshef

Postby dmac » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:48 am

I exposed these retarded pukes years ago. Even via the few articles in the Plumas News, a long-corrupt paper owned by buttfuckers who didn't want the truth exposed. Trust me, the two articles in 2016 about the case being fucking alive and well? It's no coincidence they were written by the retiring editor. He put them on the front page, then walked away. I have no doubt it was a big "FUCK YOU" to the owners (Mike Taborski and Ed Debuy), who squelched all talk of corruption in Plumas. The corrupt protect themselves. FAKE NEWS! (only when you invert Trump's words are they true)

Articles from Plumas News about Keddie? Few and far between. Articles about blatant corruption in PCSO? Sorry, the Sac Bee archive has far more to offer.

Don Stoy is a thug puke fuck. Even Plumas News pointed out he stole an outboard motor. His FB page has him resting on his boat. I hope he stole a better anchor, cuz that fucker's gonna be chained to it next time it hits bottom. Double-dipping murderer.

Rod DeCrona. This bible-thumping maggot deserves every page of the biggest bible (King James version- isn't it the longest, most boring?) doused in kerosene, lit on fire, and shoved in every aperture of his body. He'd frame people for pot, go in with his SWAT team, and steal anything he wanted. A Jeep is mentioned in Plumas News and Sac Bee. Look at his home via Google Earth. Look for DECRONA WAY. Yes, he had the fucking street named after himself. Look at all the RVs on his property. A one-man badged crime wave. I want that filthy puke DEAD and mounted on the end of my pitchfork.

Dog Thomas, Stoy, the DeCronas, Crim, Bradley. All retired and got benefits, and are double-dippers. DeCrona sued after he retired and got a whopping settlement, claiming he was permanently injured on duty.

Perhaps the worst? Child rapist Shanks resigned in great dishonor. HE not only gets full benefits, but he sued for a settlement. And won.

Crim, Bradley, Thomas, Stoy & DeCrona- 5 LE Perps

I want all these sick fuckers DEAD DEAD DEAD. Anyone who has the honor of wearing a badge must protect that honor. Every one of these cunts aren't men, and have zero sense of duty or honor. Torture them to death. It's the only fitting response.

There's two Scott Petersons I want dead. One killed his wife and child, while Scot hid behind his badge while allowing another cunt to slaughter 17 beautiful people.

Yeah, I have a tendency to get pissed about corruption and unjust punishments. Scot Peterson? Come to my home and see if you can find a place to hide.

Fuck's sake, I'm John's age:53 Give me your gun, you maggot puke, I would have at least tried. I have no doubt what I'd do in that situation. I've raised kids, they mean EVERYTHING, and I would just as easily die for any kid. I would go after the shooter and die defeating him, nqa.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Scot Peterson, suicide in waiting

Postby dmac » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:58 am

I cannot fathom the cowardice of this sick cunt. How much time and money was wasted training his cunt to be a fucking observer? I can't speak to that pure lacking, on MANY levels.

Me? I have siblings, cousins and nephews, nieces. My first run-in with favoritism? Hand's down, my first nephew. The first kid I got to sniff and hug and spoil, when I was 13.

I never had kids, as I knew at ten this world is run by crooks and no human will be alive in 200 years. Guess what , morons> dmac is right again.

I don't own a gun. The last gun I had I stole from my band's bassist. He was a felon, so it was better for me to steal and toss it. I haven't fired a real gun since I was ten. When we, as a family, went hunting, I'd stay at camp, cook, tend the fire, read Twain or Ed Abbey. I hated hunting, I despise venison. I stopped using my dad's 880 around 77. It only took me a couple months to realize I was being a fucking moron, and shooting sparrows is not target practice. It's useless killing.

I did, however, choose to adopt. I said, "I don't need my sperm making new kids. I don't want my name on a piece of paper, much less a kid" I'm secure enough in my skin not to want a "dmac jr." I want all kids to be and grow to maturity as their own selves. I knew more than enough kids need fostering, true care from loving parents who never donated sperm or egg. I raised three, as I've mentioned on other threads. Read them because this is VERY FUCKING CLEAR:

I LOVE CHILDREN, I LOVE LIFE, AND MOST WOULD HAVE TAKEN SCOT'S HOLSTERED GUN AND TRIED TO STOP THE OTHER CUNT.
If I could have stopped him one shy, if I could save one young adult, I'd jump at that opportunity. I'd be vx 1, vx17, without any fucking doubt, just to let one wonderful kid enjoy being 17 and 18 and 21 and 24 and 29 and 31 and 38...
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'