The Convenient Death of Slyvester Thomas

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

The Convenient Death of Slyvester Thomas

Postby dmac » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:35 am

Let's all write short stories about the just demise of Slyvester Thomas. It's a fictional name and character. Any resemblance to persons, living or (conveniently) dead, is purely coincidental. I just made the name up 20 seconds back, honestly.

Let's see. This character needs a background. Let's say he's a lifelong con cop, meaning he's a taker, a liar, a rapist, a killer, and all-around thug. The worst guy you want to see behind a badge. The very reason for the term, 'pig'. Oh, let's make him sheriff of a small county to give flavor. He came to that title by fucking others.

I can flesh his background out later, but lets just cut to the chase:

He's the worst piece of shit pig. He's kicking back, retired, still fucking society for all his hard-earned years of fucking society. Something happens. Maybe at his house, anywhere. Some force takes his life in the most wonderful, fitting way.

Your job is to write short stories to fill in the blanks. Always fiction, as I've never heard the name before. Put this Dough- oops, Sly Thomas in your head and write about a fitting end to his life.

Don't use a burning bible, or hypnotism trinkets heated to their melting points, as I've reserved those passages-- err, HIS passages-- for my own fictional tale.

Next up is Rod DeCrona. Don Stoy, Harry Bradley. Hmmm, the list goes on and on.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: The Convenient Death of Slyvester Thomas

Postby duffyman » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:15 am

I'd say the mob and/or CIA get worried about a little web forum getting too close to the truth so they decide to take him out before he can cop a plea...
duffyman

Postby Billyalshef » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:36 am

I see this fictional character of a low life once upon a time small-town sheriff chained to the bow of the love boat. Arms outstretched like DiCaprio. Behind him a long line of le/doj victims shoving hammers , buck knives and whatnots in his crusty arse until his guts spew out his perverse lying mouth.
Billyalshef

Postby Boudreaux » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:43 pm

He's getting a shave in a barber shop when Bo Boubede and some other punk-level mobsters come in and fill him full of lead pellets from their Daisy 880s, sort of like Albert Anastasia in the early 1960s. Thomas gets up and runs but dies of lead poisoning before he can get to a hospital. Bo and the other would-be mafioso then go out for calimari and chianti at a nearby restaurant, where they are all shot by other low-rent mobsters.
Boudreaux

Return to just speculatin'