Cabin 28 Movie (DVD) on Amazon

Cabin 28 Movie (DVD) on Amazon

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:58 pm

I happened to find a "Cabin 28" movie on DVD via Amazon, and just by looking at the silly cover art and reading the synopsis on the back, can tell it's only an overblown exaggeration of the actual crime. No wonder people have had doubts in the past that the murders have actually occurred, with this nonsense.

https://www.amazon.com/Cabin-28-Lee-Bane/dp/B07174XSRD

Cabin 28 DVD (front).jpg

Cabin 28 DVD (back).jpg
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
Chichibcc

Re: Cabin 28 Movie (DVD) on Amazon

Postby budrfligh » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:09 pm

I tried to watch it. It was so terrible I didn't make ten minutes.
budrfligh

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:05 am

I did later find a free copy online, so I ended up watching, but the movie came across more like "The Strangers" set in a cabin, so I didn't take it too seriously.
Chichibcc

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:20 pm

Its gawdawful. They reached out for my help a year or two back, but I ignored them because all their movies are trash. So it's obvious they took a lot of stuff from this site, including directly copying several stretches of dialogue from the Crimely interview with Marty. So, how they could go so far off the facts is utterly beyond me. They got everything else completely wrong.

Apparently, there's a new Strangers 2 movie starring Christina Hendricks, who was fantastic in Mad Men. Why she's slumming it in this piece of shit movie is beyond me. It looks to be a bit more like Keddie than the first movie, in this film a family is being hunted while staying at a deserted, run-down trailer park. Looks like they tried to copy the furnishings of 28, down to the pattern of fabric on the couch. \

Again, they make the claim, "Based on True Events". Pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

Yet another completely pointless movie. Gore and murder just for the sake of gore and murder.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Dogfur » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:17 am

T U R D

Tremendously Bad!
Dogfur

Return to other sites & off-topic threads