Boubede's VA Fake ID

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Boubede's VA Fake ID

Postby dmac » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:32 am

Bo was known to stay in the VA. We have records of him in Chicago and Gulfport VAs just prior to his death. The big military records fire did not touch his files, yet there's no data on him being in the Vegas or Reno VAs. Bo used the VA for health issues, for drugs, for hiding out, so no record of his being in the NV VAs stinks like the pile of shit Bo was.

We have Bo being arrested as Mike DeSantis in 88, and the Chicago Trib article lists his fake names as Boubede and Bobby Lake. We have John Severin Boubede, not his birthname of SJB, trying to sign out a book from a VA library by using an incorrect SSN. The attempted fraud was taken seriously enough to be noted on his medical record (YET NOT INVESTIGATED, FFS?!!!!!!

We have Crimely happily ignoring Bo's lame explanation for having a "Bobby Lake" official ID card from the fake Florida cop charity headed by the same corrupt Windy City pigs Bo and Rini had been blowjobbing since the Forties. We have Loon telling Crimely and PCSO Bo was using the Bobby Lake name. We have his family telling us directly he only wanted contact using the Bobby Lake name, and used it to send packages of drugs through the family. Using his own relatives as mules.

We have Phillip saying scissors were used in the murders. That's misinformation he got from the Meeks, and it probably came from Justin: Clumps of hair were found beside Sue's corpse, which Justin must have noticed when he rolled her over and covered her. He assumed scissors were at play, suggesting he didn't see all of the murders, even though he was directly involved. No, the clumps of hair probably came from the multiple stabs at the side of her head, which I still believe were pure anger/threats from the killer, and just happened to lop of curls of hair. She had long hair, and was wearing a terry cloth nightgown, so multiple explanations as to why clumps were found around the living room floor. Hell, we on the forum argued for weeks about the curved black object by the couch. Wire? Part of her missing eyeglasses (FUCK YOU, JOSH!)? No, it was a clump of Sue's hair.

There were no scissors at play in 28. There should have been. Had Bobby Lake been a real person who resigned from the FL Fraud Squad, scissors would have immediately destroyed that official ID card. Common practice in ALL businesses. Apparently not to Crimely or PCSO or Bo.

What's the point of my blatherings?

I have a strong suspicion Bo Boubede was in the Las Vegas VA and Reno VA, and other VAs, but not under his own name. The implications are mind-boggling, particularly when analyzing the supposed happenstance Meeting of the Mindless at Reno's VA.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Boubede's VA Fake ID

Postby leenie963 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:44 am

Just saw this post after I asked about his service record on another thread.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Re: Boubede's VA Fake ID

Postby dmac » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:32 am

Yeah, I replied there but, as I mentioned, it needed to be said elsewhere. The whole connection story is so fucking weak, and all the lies surrounding the VA (their Sunday alibi for a Tina dump in Camp Eighteen), we need to recognize the fact Bo used the VA religiously. USED. Like Dee Lake uses toilet paper.

There is every indication Bo used fake names and IDs successfully. We fucking well know he used a fake SSN to check out a damned comic book at the VA. Bo had the Bobby Lake ID in his wallet.

My bet is Bo also had fraud military IDs in his boxes of clothes.

So why would he have the Bobby Lake ID in his wallet? For the scams he was going to do locally.

If we want to know for certain Bo didn't meet Marty by chance at the VA, we need to make every opportunity obvious that they may have.

They may have.

EVERYONE still lied about it.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'