Loon is Dead!

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Loon is Dead!

Postby dmac » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:55 pm

Or will be if circumstances play out.

She's supposedly at death watch due to CHF and a collapsed lung (still smoking, mind)

Pray all you want to your liar God, but all I want is that cunt murderer to die in jail.

I want that worthless cunt dead, but via TORTURE.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Loon is Dead!

Postby Dogfur » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:46 am

I'm not as dark as you Dmac - although I know the neighborhood really well!
I wish no further suffering on anybody from this piece of shit case, and want Keddie and Quincy to heal from this ugly persistently dislodging scab that won't heal. There are dark souls...More darkness won't help. It won't matter in the slightest unless someone steps up. Someone with courage..Someone with morals who realizes that this type of weight won't fade over time, and will grow more deadly and destructive...Something more deadly as time marches on...

I wish peace -involved in the Keddie Shitstorm or not...to this scene. No more negativity will help...
Dogfur

Postby nyzzrym » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:41 am

Maybe with her passing it'll grant the freedom for someone to come out with the truth and put an end to this case as well.
nyzzrym

Postby leenie963 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:21 pm

Dogfur wrote:I'm not as dark as you Dmac - although I know the neighborhood really well!
I wish no further suffering on anybody from this piece of shit case, and want Keddie and Quincy to heal from this ugly persistently dislodging scab that won't heal. There are dark souls...More darkness won't help. It won't matter in the slightest unless someone steps up. Someone with courage..Someone with morals who realizes that this type of weight won't fade over time, and will grow more deadly and destructive...Something more deadly as time marches on...

I wish peace -involved in the Keddie Shitstorm or not...to this scene. No more negativity will help...

I agree with you to a point. I feel no one here other than maybe Aus has viewed the carnage, the reports and lack thereof, the juice of this case.

Sometimes...injustice makes one dark. I wear my cloak with pride and bewilderment. The humanity in me says YES Dog! The injustice in me says fuck 'em and let those that committed these horrid murders burn in their own juice.

Am I dark? Only when I have to be. And to me, this shit storm case is 'have ta be'.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:06 pm

Dogfur wrote:I'm not as dark as you Dmac - although I know the neighborhood really well!

Sorry, these worthless cunts played havoc with "the justice system" for decades. Fuck that, and fuck them until they die.

They mocked the system, mocking us while we proved their guilt. Fuck them until they're dead.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby GloomasLake » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:36 pm

nyzzrym wrote:Maybe with her passing it'll grant the freedom for someone to come out with the truth and put an end to this case as well.

We're looking at you Justin.
GloomasLake

Postby dmac » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:26 pm

That maggot won't change. He's a coward. a pussy, a limp dick. Always will be.

Sometimes you wonder why some drug addicts survive, when better people don't.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby AliWProk » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:33 am

Damn. I hoped justice would be served first.
AliWProk

Postby Socal67 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:07 am

CHF with a collapsed lung is what my mean loyal loving to family only dog died from recently.
The heart enlarges and usually they put dogs/people on a medicine, it prolongs their life but its a death sentence.
I don't wish anything bad on anyone anymore, I used to wish bad to a few people who were horrible people.
Her children will hurt and thats not ok. Casey has done nothing to deserve anything like this( that I can see).
No disrespect meant to how you feel DMAC or what you have said.
Socal67

Postby dmac » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:12 pm

My dog, Tor, was a rescue mutt, a black lab mix, and the best friend I've ever had. Apart from when I went to work or did heavy shopping, we were always together constantly. He was already going gray when I got him, and I had him for just over ten years when he died on August 11, 2014. He played hard, catching tennis balls and frisbees directly in his mouth thrown at a distance of some 30 yards. He'd run across the grass, bound through the stream, and run up the grassy slope until he was about eye-level. I'd throw, he'd catch straight out of the air- no bounces- and drop it at his feet. Two tennis balls, two rope frisbees, and a plastic frisbee. He'd then pick them all up in a combination of moves he taught himself, then trot back to me. Down the hill, through the stream, dumping them at my feet. I'd never seen anything like it, nor had visitors to the park, so I was always being approached by kids (and adults!), asked if they could throw one.

Anyway, he had a swollen jaw the year before he died. I saw a split tooth, likely from the all that direct catching. To the vet he went, and they were fearful age could prevent him from being put under for the surgery. Well, his numbers were good going in, and remained good throughout, so long that they extracted two other teeth, and removed a non-cancerous tumor from his chest and abdomen. Everyone remarked about how he was astonishingly fit for someone at least 22-25 years old.

Tor found me, he chose me. He stayed alive, stuck around, for me. Towards the end, he struggled to hop up on the bed, then preferred sitting on the cushion I made for him- in front of the bedroom door at night. We'd been burglarized while we slept once, but never again. One evening, he kept getting up and circling, then lying down, as if uncomfortable. So, after maybe four spins, I sat on the ground, crosslegged, a couple yards away. He got up, whimpered, came to me, and collapsed in my arms. He was only hanging around for me.

Years earlier, I'd decided to stop working from home and take a job in town. So I chose to get Tor a friend, a kitten or cat- something old enough to be potty trained. I mentioned it to my neighbor- one person- and the next day, Mika was on my doorstep alongwith 100 pounds of food. The cat- around a year old- was morbidly obese. Apparently had never attached to a human in her short life, hence the obsession with food and hiding. Still, I took her in, and I didn't notice how she'd immediately latched onto Tor. He could apparently care less, but everyone loved him.

It took 18 months to slowly trim her down to normal weight, and she was so happy. She was almost always with Tor, watching his every move. She became a dog, became Tor. I'd wake up in the night and, at the end of the bed, instead of one set of eyes staring at me (Tor's), there were now two.

When Tor died, she took it hard. She began licking all the hair from her belly, legs, back, tail. Anywhere she could reach. In animal psychology, it's called "object loss disorder", just as it is in human behavioral psychology. But that's just a fucking harsh term for how much she missed her buddy.

I've Mika for over a decade now and, for more than half of it, her kidneys have been failing. She plows through water and cat litter, but I know that all the meds out there don't fix anything. Rather, they prolong the death process. So, I've chosen to let nature take it's course. She's in no pain, and is digging life. She and I are closer than ever, and she sleeps next to me in the winter, and in the open windowsill in summer. She's as single-minded as Tor, and still stares at me most waking hours. She's very happy, and I know what changes to look for.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:34 pm

As for 'no love for Marty, B, Loon, Justin, Dee, Tony, Crimely, DT, Stoy, DeCrona, et al.' The reason is simple: I know what level of scum these worthless fucks are. I know many people have been executed- usually black- while not being remotely guilty or mentally culpable for their actions.

Again, with these pukes, as with a few others (Gacy, Manson & Family, Dahmer, Hickock/Smith, Haye/Komisarjevsky, Duncan III, BTK, and several others deserve to die in the worst ways imaginable. Not simply executed, but tortured in ways far worse than they imagined for their victims.

I don't believe in religion, and "turn the other cheek" is fucking moronic. It also has nothing to do with religion that holding onto hate, or letting it eat at you, is healthy. Morality has NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with religion. Hell, as a kid, my class took tests meant to tell us what jobs we'd excel at. I've been an athiest since as early as I remember, and I was told I should be a priest/father!

Laugh all you want, but these tests are by the same idiots that ran/run your lives.

Can you think of a better torture for that sociopath, who needs her minions and toys to relive, daily, her power in 81?

No, I want Loon to LIVE. A LONG TIME.

IN PRISON. Solitary, no visitors, no letters. To a murderous whore who loves to gloat in the memories of the blood she's bathed in, that is her ultimate torture.

A room, a bed, no windows and no doors. Nothing but a bed and an oxygen tank, a sink and a toilet.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Socal67 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:18 pm

Your love and story of "Tor" is fricken awesome and both sad. I wish dogs ( who in my opinion are better than human beings) could live longer, like human years, but they can't and dont. From my heart and for whatever it's worth I'm so sorry he had to leave you.
I had 2 dogs and my older dog died (and this is no kidding) right after i was diagnosed with cancer and on the day I went to get bone marrow testing done. I knew, something told me she was going to die so before i left I took a shitload of pictures of her.
I'll tell you the strangest true story in a few minutes
Socal67

Postby Socal67 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Ok DMAC here it goes. I was very sick before I was diagnosed. All i could do was lay down and sleep.
I would fall into these deep sleeps and have these very detailed dreams, which I am still trying to understand and I want so badly to know "WHY" I was having them and what they mean.
I'm one of those odd people that HAVE TO KNOW WHY and I will research and ask questions until i get the answer to my question about whatever it is.
I'm telling you something I don't share with people because I guess I'm afraid of people thinking I'm crazy, I don't know.
When I was dying I would have these dreams and they would be so realistic ( I could even smell people's perfume that they had worn ECT) and they were ALWAYS of people who had died except 1 girl who I was good friends with in the past that I had lost contact with so I went on the internet to find her and I was told she had died.
My grandpa when he was dying was talking to and seeing people that had died. He was not crazy or on medicine that would cause hallucinations.
I asked a nurse from hospice if she had ever heard of this happening with people and she told me " I've seen it and heard from 100's of people".
I've researched it in everyway I can think of. I've looked into God, pychics ECT and i still haven't found my answer.
Here's the weirdest part of my strange dreams. I would , in my DREAMS only talk to these people and I talked to this lady that said she was murdered and I looked on YouTube and the lady looked like Sue. NOT SAYING IT WAS SUE but she looked very very close to what Sue looks like.
Im not a crazy person and I dont pretend to be a psychic and I'm absolutely NOT a pychic.
I just want to figure out WHY I was having those dreams and what they mean. I don't dream like that anymore since about 2 months after I started chemo.
I dont want to talk to any fake ass pychic and im good not reading into the religious aspect.
Maybe talking to a hospice nurse with many years experience who has researched it would have answers but I don't want anything to do with hospice or have them in my life cause I'm going to live, although I think they are beautiful selfless human beings.
I started reading about this case and im hooked!
Socal67

Postby dmac » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:45 pm

I'm in kinda the same book.

I have so many mundane dreams, I wake up thinking I'd already shaved. Not just that, but my dream was about a typical night prior. What tv shows did I fall asleep to? None of it means shit.

But other dreams are sometimes INCREDIBLE. I've had the ability to interact in my dreams, point them around. I could even wake myself up if it was going so far south it went to shit. But I have sleep apnea, diagnosed decades later. That must play into it.

Back then, If a dream got too weird or ugly, I could say, "this is just a dream, shift it", and it often worked. When I was married, one of my dreams was, "This is going to be your WORST NIGHTMARE. How? You will watch as this nightmare manifests on the one you need to protect most!" So, of course, the monster took over my youngest child, and I couldn't wake up. I tried and tried, and ended up speaking loud enough my wife heard, "Wake me up! I'm having a nightmare. WAKE ME UP!"

You try Frasier Crane- or anyone else- with shit Sigmund Freud would eat his own sperm (again) to learn.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dd1 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:29 am

My question, who's left & how is their health? I guess Glenda Meeks is not doing so well after accidently killing her sister. D. Thomas has always been the one I'd most like to see tortured. How is he doing these days?
dd1

Postby Salem » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:15 am

nyzzrym wrote:Maybe with her passing it'll grant the freedom for someone to come out with the truth and put an end to this case as well.

Maybe we will get a death bed confession.
Salem

Postby Salem » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:20 am

dmac wrote:Or will be if circumstances play out.

She's supposedly at death watch due to CHF and a collapsed lung (still smoking, mind)

Pray all you want to your liar God, but all I want is that cunt murderer to die in jail.

I want that worthless cunt dead, but via TORTURE.

I feel your pain, dmac. The need for justice and all the hardwork, time, energy, effort, for the victims and she dares to die before justice can be had. I hope she confesses, then gets better so she can be arrested!
Salem

Postby ghetto spaghetti » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:15 pm

Any updates? Alive? Dead? Somewhere in between?
ghetto spaghetti

Postby budrfligh » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:23 pm

Boy what a headline!
My thoughts are sometimes people who deserve it suffer in the end and sometimes they don't. I want justice but without becoming the monster I'm hunting. But I do think execution is appropriate in this case. They murdered children.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:26 pm

I've got a couple people watching her condition. Info as it comes in.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Next

Return to keddie facts