Loon is Dead!

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Re: Loon is Dead!

Postby Chichibcc » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:00 am

I don't consider myself a malicious person, but in Marilyn's case, dying in a hospital bed would just be the "easy way out," IMO.

At least in prison, she would have nothing but time to think about what she did.
Chichibcc

Postby ScottN » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:32 pm

Hopefully she tells all on her deathbed and finally puts this case to rest.
ScottN

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:12 pm

No, she's not the type. She's a worthless whore who has had far too much fun over the years weaving her little games and completely obvious lies.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:38 pm

She will never tell her most treasured secret. Not even on her death bed.
budrfligh

Postby justice17 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:43 am

I never thought I would be happy for someone else’s illness and possible demise - in this case I just can’t help it. :-*

Her death will be a lot more comfortable than any of her victims got.
Justice for all
justice17

Postby nekogirrl » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:40 pm

reminds me of Gerald Mason, the old man in his late 60s who was finally caught and tried for the murder of 2 police officers in 1957...evidently he had robbed 4 teenagers and raped one, stole their car and got pulled over for running a red light....he opened fire and shot both officers...both under 30 and married, with several children each.... one of them fired off 6 six shots and hit the man in the back. 45 years later, they find him, he has the scar from the bullet in his back...so he pleads guilty, cause he doesn't want HIS family to suffer through a trial....there are people who said, "well, he never did anything bad since then, we should show him some mercy." i keep remembering what one of the police officers kids said in response to that...."he's an armed robber, a car thief, rapist and murderer. the only thing that changed was he got old."
none of the people involved in this case has changed since 1981, they just got old. Marilyn isn't going to confess, and neither is Justin or any of the Meeks, Dee Lake or anybody else who knew anything back then. see, i look at Mason and think, nope...nope...he didn't commit any more crimes (that they know about)...but he got married and had a family and went to church every sunday....and the fact that he raped a 15 year old girl, shot 2 men to death, making THEIR wives widows, and THEIR children fatherless didn't seem to bother him any in those 45 or so years...well, at least until he got caught, then he cried and sobbed and showed remorse....i have more respect for the black guy in detroit ( i think) who was in a gang, found Jesus, became a preacher, got married, had kids and 20 years later found out that the motel owner he robbed at 19 died of his wounds....he walked into a police station and confessed, pleaded guilty and went to prison, saying he deserved it and should pay for his crime....none of the dumb shits responsible for keddie have the balls to step up and take responsibility. cowards, every one and a total waste of space.
nekogirrl

Postby dmac » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:56 pm

I like the black musician who collects robes from ex-KKK members he's personally converted away from racism. There was a bio documentary on PBS, following him around to show his methods, and how toxic it seems to some needlessly-extreme members of the very BLACK LIVES MATTER movement. Even MLK couldn't move ignorant militants. (Then again, MLK fucked up his own movement several times. His failed, even miserable, involvement with Freedom Riders still (rightfully) haunts his name and legacy.

I particularly like the comment that Loon WOULD TALK, like a death row inmate, begging for time. Reliving her murders to extend her legacy.

Great respect for nailing the sole, exact circumstance that would make her gloat on her death bed!

Loon is already that asshole who named himself BTK: once he was caught, realized he wasn't as smart as the cops who he mocked, was surprised when he was no longer famous on Death Row.

Loon is already Charlie Manson and Ted Bundy and John Gacy: absolute zero, dead to the world before they died.

Remember how Bundy tried to extend his life with prolonged confessions? He'd tell where remains could be found in exchange for another month 'alive' in prison. That is the ultimate Cagney 'pussy' moment in ANGELS WITH DIRTY FACES, except Cagney did it to scare the others straight. In Bundy's case, it's because he was just a worthless, scared, CUNT who wanted more of everything he denied his many victims: life. FUCK YOU, TED!

FUCK YOU, JUSTIN!
FUCK YOU, MARILYN SMARTT 'COSGROVE'
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:20 am

Oh, I meant to update: Marilyn Murderer Smartt is sttill in hospittal, with ttroubles nott wortthy of repittittion.

Deatth Bed? Lett's scale down. Now justt "serious" condittion.

Bittch cuntt justt played intto our hands.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Socal67 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:20 am

Hi DMAC,
Marilyn "stated" that "Marty used to shoot up and was a speed freak". I believe she told the police that in 81.
Marty died from aids .
Is it possible Marilyn is also? If he was shooting up before 81 it is possible? He had already been in contact with the virus.
I know a friend of mines sister died from Aids and the family hid it.( even asked that donations be given to the national cancer society in the obituary) I'm almost positive she too had a collapsed lung at one point.
Socal67

Postby dmac » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:16 pm

Naw, Loon's a lifelong smoker. COPD.

Loon lied about needles all over the basement. Any time she attempts to denigrate someone, she's trying to make herself look far better than she is. Like a bully who targets someone who can't possibly fight back.

Loon's been dying of COPD for 20+ years. Unlike Chuck Walke, who told me he was dying of brain cancer about a decade ago, she actually is in the hospital. Probably begging passersby, "you got a smoke?"
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby leenie963 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:30 am

dmac wrote:Naw, Loon's a lifelong smoker. OCPD.

Loon lied about needles all over the basement. Any time she attempts to denigrate someone, she's trying to make herself look far better than she is. Like a bully who targets someone who can't possibly fight back.

Loon's been dying of OCPD for 20+ years. Unlike Chuck Walke, who told me he was dying of brain cancer about a decade ago, she actually is in the hospital. Probably begging passerby, "you got a smoke?"

Instead of a confession she'll give her last breath for a cigarette.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Previous

Return to keddie facts