Sue, Loon, and the Invitation

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Sue, Loon, and the Invitation

Postby JEP » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:20 pm

I hope this isn't another rabbit hole D, but I've been thinking about something lately. Since we know who the killers were and strong suspicions about why they murdered four innocent people, it's the little details that have me thinking. What if Loon really did stop by to invite Sue out? Could that have been the original plan? She was the focus, the others were, like you say, in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Get her out of the house, kill her, it's 3 on 1, get your alibi straight, no witnesses, no kid involvement, you get the picture. Bo and Marty may have been upset that she said no, she screwed up the plan! Can't blame her for not going though, that would have been an awkward evening for obvious reasons. Maybe someone called her from the bar and said "come on down"! Then she says, "who is this?". It's just never made sense to me that the original plan was to kill Sue in front of all those kids. Surely they would known it would wake the kids up. Then again, we're dealing with psychopaths here so maybe they just didn't give a shit. I don't know, just some ideas in my head, also on top of some cough syrup! Let me have it!!!!
JEP

Re: Sue, Loon, and the Invitation

Postby dmac » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:09 pm

I do get the picture, but it's simply not true. Loon never knocked on Sue's door.

If your twist on the plot (not a bad one, mind you) were true, the plan would have been to go elsewhere. With a car. Get Sue inside a car, leave Keddie, kill and dispose of her.

And everyone in 28 would have seen, and survived, the interaction between Sue and those knocking on the door. IF IT HAPPENED at any of the multiple times Bo, Marty, and Loon lied about.

And the niggling thought- "The Boys and Tina were asleep, Sue will fuck anything" holds no credence because it already was Loon's excuse, and Marty & Bo told a lot of shit stories while the only mention of a knock on Sue's door comes from Loon AFTER she killed Sue and threw Bo and Marty under the bus.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Postby JEP » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:16 pm

I guess you're right. Just throwing thoughts out there. Did Loon, Marty, and Bo all have the same story in the interview regarding asking Sue to go to the bar? I thought maybe there might be some truth to it because it's just one of the stupidest stories Loon told. I swear one day I'm going to stump you!!!!!
JEP

Postby dmac » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:01 pm

Nope, Marty and Bo made no mention of ever stopping on any of their passes of 2 that night. It was an addition Loon made days after she was away from Marty and Bo.

And it would have come up. Remember how Marty has no fears saying he'd been in 28, and how Bo said such things as
"Boubede: No, but ah, [5 second pause] what I was thinking is, uh, I say is, uh, usually it's more crowded than this. Uh... Now, I asked Marty, uh, uh, about the young lady and uh... [pause] Well, I asked Marilyn actually, and, uh, she said no, uh, she didn't play around or anything like this here." and "And I, myself, I've never met the lady"

Of course, Bo would have lied about Loon approaching 28, because he'd already fucked up by saying he knew where 28 was then, immediately, denying he knew.

Marty mentions Sue by name four times, yet never says anything about stopping at her house while Loon asked Sue, the woman Marty had been fucking, to be Bo's date hours before they all returned to kill her and her family for having an affair with Marty.

The whole story is preposterous on so many levels, particularly since she was murdered for screwing Marty and because of Marty's possessiveness and obsession with Sue.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:07 pm

You know what bugs me about their account? Marty says a few different amount of times they went back and forth to the bar. I know it is a little thing but his stumbles there is telling. Bo acting like he has no clue where 28 was is beyond ludicrous and shows LE corruption. So does that report that told them who Bo was b4 they interviewed him.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:27 pm

Loon, more than anyone, has changed the dialogue of when "they" went to "the bar".

Always her and Marty and Bo, always at different times, as of April 15 Loon asking Sue to fuck Bo. Loon always makes the Loonibi later in the day/night, to fit the fact she was caught in a clear lie.

Look at her bullshit when I caught every fucking word out of her stinky, worthless cunt to be lies. She was in chat, and me calling her out and explaining how I know she's lying is considered 'rude'? She immediately changes her 35-year-old stories to explain why I'm right but mistaken? Oh, FUCK ANYONE TOO STUPID TO SEE THAT.

Loon was busted, and making up shittier new lies on the fly. Nobody'd caught her in public, where she thought she would rule court as a killer reliving the ecstasy of her kills.

Marty and Bo entirely fucked themselves in the lies they laid out for Crimely on April 14. Then Loon and some Meeks show up and turn the Loonibi into the Tunabi.

Never forgive a lie, as Loon is a killer- not a mistaken friend. Same goes for Wade and Mama Meeks.

I want Marilyn Smartt DEAD in prison. She's a killer. No fucking excuses. What blows me down is Marty and Bo failed on how/why/when they left the bar, multiple times, and asshats can't see the lies.

Bo even says he and M changed clothes. Bo also says Loon was wide awake when they got home at two. Marty, protecting the cunt he killed four innocents for, said Loon was wide asleep. And Loon said everyone was lying, including herself.

Only a fucking IDIOT would believe they aren't responsible for the murders. And this case has made surface tons upon tons of absolute fucking morons.

The reason you MUST believe Bo was in the mafia? The reason you MUST believe Bo was protected? There is no other reason for these moronic cunts in LE to protect the moronic killers they chose to protect.

??

Sorry, I see ZERO protection of Bo by Crimely, other than they knew he was a killer in 28 and ignored ever incriminating statement he made. Including being a cop at five, and being part of the most corrupt bunch of ex-cops selling badges and fake ads in FL.

Walk back in time. Thomas called DOJ and mafia cunts were dispatched. I do not believe Crimely knew Bo was mafia, as there is no indication from their felonious conduct as "investigators" they had a clue. If they knew, they would have AVOIDED the questions where Bo said he was in the US Army Air-Corps at minus five, a Chicago deputy at five.

Crimely had no intent on investigating or arresting the killers. And NOTHING indicates or proves to me Crimely/CA-DOJ had a fucking clue who Bo was. The Crimely interviews are filled with faked moronic befuddlement, and I've actually heard them. If those corrupt asshuts knew, walking in, who Bo was connected with, they are the biggest liars on the planet at that moment.

Well, either way, Crimely were plain scum, worthy of public execution.

Which leaves DRUGS as the reason for DOJ involvement and coverup, collusion with PCSO.

Time alone proves Crim and Bradley were moving faster to get to Keddie than Doug Shitfuck Thomas moved off his toilet to get to Keddie.

I believe Doug Thomas knew, from the start of the call notifying him of homicides in Keddie, it was Marty and Loon. I believe he first called DOJ pigs (corrupt scum) he knew to cover the glaring hole in the fact Doug was besties with Marty. Which means Doug knew drug-pushing was the common lie he (at PCSO) and scum at DOJ needed to play CYA about.

It had nothing to do with Bo, imo. The fact Crimely turned off the tape with 5-y/o Greg, and just lied and lied in a painfully pause-protracted pussy-fest with Bo? No, to me, there's NOTHING in the interview with Bo to alert me to suspect Crimely knew of Bo, much less were there to protect him for his mob ties. No, they were there to protect any and all involved in the murders.

Pure CYA.

Crimely are worthless scum, and did their jobs so poorly it's impossible to know from these bullshit, lie-filled interviews, what they knew going in.

Other than I've pointed out language and conduct pinpointing Crimely had rehearsed with Bo and Marty, and were pulling punches in the interviews.

Why would PCSO Thomas call in CA-DOJ mafia scum? Unless they were all profiteering drug traders? It sure as shit wasn't Bo, in my opinion.

I've always shown my work proving who Bo was. I've never said his Chicago Outfit and NV mafia backgrounds had connection to why the wrong DOJ were called to fuck this case.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:30 am

I admit it was an easy reach to think Bo was protected. But from my understanding he was a relatively minor player in the mob. Not that it makes him a nice guy but he wasn't a made man. I was thinking how many times Marty went back n forth to the bar. Did he disappear for a bit while he scoped it out? Or hook up with Dee whose car was parked outside if Marty's place? Something along those lines.
I've always surmised Dougiepoo knew about the murders b4 he was called. A quad homicide in such a small town should induce the sheriff's haste to the scene. His response was lackadaisical. I bet Marty made a panicked call to his bestie after the murders. I think it possible Dougiepoo helped stage the scene. Especially given the Tina did it and is on the run bs. He threw off real LE, good LE like J Douglas. He is my most despised villian in this crime. He is the biggest liar of them all. Dirty fucking pig.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:58 am

Yeah, Loon said Marty disappeared for several minutes- something Bo didn't substantiate. It's also been said- though not sourced- Marty was seen outside the bar, talking to a skinny puke in camos with long hair. Can't describe Dee any better than that.

I can easily see Bo not mentioning Marty's disappearance, if true, as it would only confuse the issues at hand... and possibly point to premed.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby budrfligh » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:14 am

If he indeed was outside with Dee then is timing consistent with Dee going to 28 first? He had to go somewhere after talking with Marty.....Although I suppose he could just as easily hid at 26 while waiting.
budrfligh

Postby dmac » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:45 pm

I think the scream at 1:16 am solidly confines the beginning of the crime. Also, I'm not aware of the evidence that leads Gamberg and Hagwood to conclude someone was playing lookout. And for lookout spots, none are better than 13 (Mike told us he moved out that night, leaving at dusk- not before 1 April, as PCSO state). As proved in prior threads, you can't see shit of 28 but the front gate from the rear window of 13 (completely destroying Mike and Martel's reverse-alibi for Tony Garedakis), but you can see more from the back door of 13. Best yet is to pull closed the garage door and look through the rear window. Problem is, that window was covered in thick clear plastic. That's why I first believed, years back, that Frank Davis was with Martel in the house, and that this Mike character, Dee's chauffeur, lived in the garage.

Oh, the thinks we think when too innocent (and stupid) to know better.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby JEP » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:59 pm

I remember when I was new to the forum and having all kinds of ideas of what may have happened. Then you see the corruption and the lying and the coverups and the incompetence and you think, wow, just another shit sandwich. I don't know why this case fascinates me like it does. The West Memphis Three case did too, although the circumstances were different, the common denominator is really bad police work with a splash of corruption. The only people that care about justice in this case are the people in this forum. I believe that. I would like to think we'll see arrests soon, but I'm losing faith in the system. No matter, I'll keep coming back here every day to see if a miracle has happened. As long as you believe D, I'll believe right along with ya.
JEP

Return to just speculatin'