Tina Photos Prove Intent

facts surrounding the Keddie Murders, for beginners and up

Tina Photos Prove Intent

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:07 pm

Most take this case to the weirdest angles because of Tina. For 35 years, the lie was this case is really about Tina. And,for eternity, our best memories of Tina come from the camera of her Special Ed teacher who wanted to sexually abuse her.

Those are the most-seen photos of the case, candid shots of Tina. Obviously at ease, staring deeply into the lens with her poetic eyes.

WRONG.

Tina's IMAGE was taken by that worthless fuck, the teacher so falsely endorsed with public trust as he groomed and molested presumably far more than what he went to prison for.

To many of us, her soul pours out through the photos we best recognize. We are fucking wrong!

In reality, she'd already been raped by her father, molested by a neighbor, and was being groomed by the sick fuck teacher who took the photos we adore. She was groomed by him, which is the source of the ease and seeming trust she expresses in the photos.

It's false easiness and trust. No other student is caught in any frame. These photos were not taken in a room filled with students.

I see a lot in those eyes. Maybe he's a great photographer AND a serial child rapist. But he's a child rapist, and I only saw one ex-PCSO trying to pin a ribbon on his penis: Shanks.

It took a lot to be busted the way he was. It took far more to be busted in 81, when few cops cared. I believe he was serial. Absolutely.

I was recently told Tina's wannabe molestor's death was suicide. Too bad it wasn't at birth, as he was a worthless puke who caused more damage than anything.

Tina's eyes show so much in one photo. We mistake it for wisdom, knowledge, whatever a benevolent eye imagines. Tina was a mentally and physically underdeveloped 12 year old who'd been raped by her father and molested by a neighbor. With a mother who didn't clearly give one fuck, as she was too busy shagging her eventual killer.

Look at the best photos you have of Tina. They weren't taken by family while in Plumas. not Quincy or Keddie. They were taken by her special ed teacher who most understand was grooming to sexually abuse her and others.

Sue was such a great mom?

The photos of Tina you think you understand were taken by one guy who lost a lot when she died:

Ask why this fuck went to LE and offered up so much? Someone had stolen a student he'd planned on using.

It's time we see those photos for what they are. Grooming of Tina by the teacher who used attention as a tool.

It's about fucking time you see Sue took no photos. ZERO.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Tina Photos Prove Intent

Postby dmac » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:14 pm

bottom line, even if poorly stated, we have more than photographic proof the only one we know of to photograph the family was someone intent on raping Tina.

Tina's Special Ed teacher.

And he only took photos of Tina, in his classroom, apparently alone.

Look very fucking closely.

See? Nobody else has picked up on the fact she was alone in his photos, obviously alone in a classroom.

Find another leg, arm, elbow, hairdo, ever seen in those photos. Tina was alone in that room when he took those photos? Fuck, yep.

Camera on a tripod, same level, same exact shot but now Tina is laughing?

No other students in sight.

The very photos we love of Tina were not only the only "personal" shots taken of her, and they were NOT by family.

They were taken by a dickbag teacher I believe intended to rape her. His involvement in the Keddie case proves how shitty PCSO was.

Our ignorance of the significance of those photos shows how blind we still are to the obvious. In this case, what's missing in these photos?

No photos of Tina known in 28, other than the obligatory yearbook school shot found in the kitchen? Sue doesn't do "photos" or "family memories", yet a Special Ed teacher shows interest? a 'man'? Wants to take photos?

The best-known photos we have of Tina are by the very child rapist I believe groomed Tina, and many others.

Look into her eyes again and try not to vomit.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby dmac » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:39 am

please awake to the void of photo memories of the Sharps, and a 'teacher' planning to molest his "special ed" charges.

Find ANY PROOF whatsoever other students were in that room when he staged these shots.

It was Tina and him, alone, posing.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby ghetto spaghetti » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:52 am

Very sobering post among many other sobering posts.

For the life of me, I can't remember where this came from; maybe one of those made-for-TV docs or possibly something I watched in college, but I recall a convicted child molester being interviewed who spoke quite candidly. He wasn't one of the like "famous" molesters often covered in true crime stuff, just your everyday assbag who liked to diddle little girls. Anyhoo, he was sorta defending his offenses because these kids needed "affection". He didn't see himself as a predator; he thought he was in "relationships" with these minor children who were in no way developed enough to consent to shit. He pointed out that he cared about them, unlike their own families, and I remember getting the absolute chills when he said, "They like me because I listen to them." Disgusting, sad, sick, and true, all at the same time. The overlooked kids are easy targets, and that's a well known fact, but to hear this guy say that the reason these kids are so pliable in his hands is because he takes the time to listen to them, to process that these little girls endured constant violation, simply because they perceived he cared about them. Dear God.

My uncle had a business friend who spent alotta time around our family. Nice guy, funny, insanely rich and was forever buying cool shit for my cousins. Wound up being besties with my uncle because they were both into scuba diving, mountain climbing, all the adventurous stuff. It came out later that this guy was a pedophile, screwing his own daughter, among a few other under-aged relatives. I had no fucking clue. Never got weird vibes from him, was shocked as shit when I found out. Obviously, my cousins were questioned at length because they had actually spent weekends at his various houses, but he never touched them. Never made them uncomfortable in any way. Not so much as a glance that lasted too long or an off-colored comment. If there hadn't been video evidence involved, I don't think my family would've believe he molested anyone, but VHS didn't lie. My uncle still hasn't gotten over it. I hadn't thought about that in years until I read this post. Makes me wonder if this guy didn't intuit that we were supervised kids, loved by our parents, who were attentive as hell. Probably knew any one of us would've immediately gone to our parents had anything happened that felt weird and I know my dad would've settled that shit with a shotgun. So fucking sad to think that Tina might've normalized this shit, given her history of abuse, or felt that there was no one there to listen.
ghetto spaghetti

Postby Boudreaux » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:05 am

dmac wrote:Look at the best photos you have of Tina. They weren't taken by family while in Plumas. not Quincy or Keddie. They were taken by her special ed teacher who most understand was grooming to sexually abuse her and others.
It's about fucking time you see Sue took no photos. ZERO.

Man, that's grim. And obviously painfully true. I've wondered a number of times, though, why there weren't more family photos of Sue and the children. By the early 80s photography wasn't terribly expensive, cheap cameras, single-use cameras, inexpensive mail-away processing ... My mother was sticking a Nikkormat in a child's face about 80% of her waking hours ;-) This gives me a little insight into why Sue didn't take photos of her kids.
Boudreaux

Postby budrfligh » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:39 am

I have always seen a sorrowful, lonely and haunted child in that picture. She was a neglected child. No doubt in my mind about that. I had not realized the photographer was THAT guy. It is profoundly disturbing.
Dmac all pedophiles are serials. They ALWAYS reoffend. The only cure is a bullet.
budrfligh

Postby ScottN » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:00 am

Now that you bring that up, I don't want to look at those photos of Tina.

Fucking sickening thought.
ScottN

Return to keddie facts