Justin's book

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Justin's book

Postby Boudreaux » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:26 am

Loon: "... being my uncle.I didn't even know Doug lived in Keddie ever. As far as Justin's book, I don't know anymore than you do and I don't know what he meant about the truth coming ..."

This must have been discussed but I haven't found it yet. Justin has kept his mouth pretty much shut all these years, right? He's protecting Marilyn, right? And at one point he was supposedly working on a book/screenplay about the event, right?

So does anybody think when Marilyn/Loon dies and doesn't need to be protected any more, Justin will finally talk, or will finally release a book, or tell people what he knows?
Boudreaux

Re: Justin's book

Postby dmac » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:50 am

Yes to all in your 2nd paragraph.

I don't believe Justin will tell the truth once Loon hits room temp. He's mainly lied since April 12 81, and there's no reason to believe he'll keep a promise about telling truth once Loon's taking the dirt nap. Read his denials after I outed him as involved in the murders. Then consider what he could possibly gain by telling the truth now.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Re: Justin's book

Postby Boudreaux » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:53 pm

dmac wrote:...there's no reason to believe he'll keep a promise about telling truth once Loon's taking the dirt nap. Read his denials after I outed him as involved in the murders. Then consider what he could possibly gain by telling the truth now.

I watched most of Part 1 of that 'documentary' last night, and I see your point now. Seeing Justin jabbering that nonsense was almost painful. I can't imagine what MMB did to scare him that badly as a kid, but he sure grew into a weasel--little beady eyes and all. :-(
Boudreaux

Return to just speculatin'