Suspect Imaging from DNA

theories and spec; back up posts w/ reasoning and evidence/examples

Suspect Imaging from DNA

Postby leenie963 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:21 pm

Hey Dmac, any chance this has been looked into with Keddie? That would be shit hot if it could be done with any DNA that is not identified. While it's not an exact science yet the possibilities are amazing.

http://abc13.com/what-creating-sketches-from-dna-could-mean-for-solving-cold-cases/3052859/
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Re: Suspect Imaging from DNA

Postby budrfligh » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:01 pm

I've seen 2 cases useing this technology. I would be interested to see it used here. Another tech is ancestry dna which can be warrented for familial dna.
budrfligh

Re: Suspect Imaging from DNA

Postby dmac » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:29 pm

I think they've got enough DNA that hasn't been tested to show Tina died in the living room, to prove the arc spray under Dana's legs is from John (proving the neck stab to Sue was postmortem), to whom each each bleed-out spot belongs, and that Justin wasn't the sole Smartt involved in the murders (maybe just one attributable to Sue- proving how it all went down and that she was executed last).

I simply do not know the status of the evidence that can prove this.

Shit, trace 'contact' DNA is a viable option. Where are the Marlboro butts? PCSO/crack DOJ did everything in their powers to make the TWO PACKS disappear!

I believe Gam has uncovered enough solid evidence, including current DNA, to convict Justin & Loon, and Marty and Bo in absentia. Bo's case is, by far, the weakest.

Let's see where the help and funding from Vidocq leads us. They'll look at it from Day One, but I believe it will lead them exactly where the facts lead us: House 26, Doughboy Thomas, Crimely. You'd have to be a real fucking moron not to see it, with how it spells out in the evidence, and how it reads here.
You must be a member of the Keddie Forum with 15 approved posts to view the files attached to this post.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com
dmac
Site Admin

Return to just speculatin'