These photos represent a walk to the northern point of the loop, and back southwest to the origin of the loop: it is the road in front of cabin 26. The road dates to the late 1800s or early 1900s- it was built to haul equipment and supplies used to build the railway, finished in 1906. Work on the first railway bridge over Spanish Creek began in 1909; the Wye was built later. This white shack and striped trailer to the right were there in 81, along with so many trailers and structures that, if seen from this vantage point in 81, would be unrecognizable. It was still a hopping rail station back then, even if guest traffic no longer came to Keddie. It's alledged the railway provided illegal income via Keddie and the Wye. Duh.