1864, the fence is completed around the original courthouse.  Old courthouse on the left, the records building in the foreground, c. 1900  Old courthouse with Quincy House to the right, c. 1900  20 May, 1919.  Dedication of the cornerstone of the new courthouse, 18 Sept., 1919.  The new courthouse, being built beween the old courthouse and the records building. 1920. 
Nearing completion.  9 Sept., 1921, the dedication of the new Plumas County Courthouse. The old courthouse is on the left, the records building on the right.  With the original buildings removed.  1937  From in front of Hotel Quincy, 1949