1 Plumas House Hotel, 1800s, which stood where the Quincy Hotel was later built (now a park at the southwst corner of Court and Main).
2 Early 1900s
3 Plumas House at the right, with the original courthouse behind the trees in the foreground (left).
7 1948, rare view from Main St, west of Crescent, looking back down Main towards East Quincy. The building on the left housed Plumas Publishing, and there was a bar on the right side, just beyond the coffee shop.
9 Lobby, as seen in brochure
10 Front door, 1937
11 Inside "The Sump", which was the bar in the hotel.
12 Matchbook... then...
13 The arson fire that destroyed the hotel for the final time, Nov 1966