Hey Newbies! Ask Away!

important threads and features, particularly for newbies

Re: Hey Newbies! Ask Away!

Postby HotPotato » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:51 pm

ethoma12002 wrote:Ok, I have a question.

You mentioned several times that Sheila is lying, but I can't seem to find what she's lying about. Is it just denial, or do you have proof that she is telling blatant lies? Just curious.

Hey Ethoma12002.

I recommand you read the top post on page 2 in this thread. Here Dmac goes through the main part of Sheila's lies.

http://keddie28.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1772
I was told "Bitch, watch your language!"
And so I watched the swear words flow over my lips like a waterfall
...and it was fucking GLORIOUS!
HotPotato

Postby ethoma12002 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:21 pm

HotPotato wrote:
ethoma12002 wrote:Ok, I have a question.

You mentioned several times that Sheila is lying, but I can't seem to find what she's lying about. Is it just denial, or do you have proof that she is telling blatant lies? Just curious.

Hey Ethoma12002.

I recommand you read the top post on page 2 in this thread. Here Dmac goes through the main part of Sheila's lies.

http://keddie28.com/bb/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1772

Couldn’t figure out how to “like” your post, but thanks. I read it. I see what the deal is now.

These users thanked the author ethoma12002 for the post:
HotPotato (Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:03 pm)
ethoma12002

Postby Shegab03 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Hi everyone im new! I have been pouring over the website. Unfortunately on my phone which makes it hard to do what I want and need to do. I see there was reference to where the tape was found but no updates. What about the hammer that was found? Also I seen references to bm gking back to the bar after killing everyone and changing clothes. Was the bartender asked if they had the same clothes on? Please bare with me while I learn the forums etc. I will have my laptop back soon and it will be better.
Shegab03

Postby dmac » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:36 pm

Several people at the bar commented on MMB's choice of garb that night, but LE filed falsified documents to obscure these facts. LE even blatantly lied about people who knew the Smartts well (even co-workers), claiming they noticed MMB but had no clue who they were. Same as the lies about the bridge being locked, and Crimely's lies about Marty not confessing.
"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."
reach me at
keddie28 AT gmail DOT com

These users thanked the author dmac for the post:
Shegab03 (Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:24 am)
dmac
Site Admin

Postby anvilheadsix » Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:19 pm

Hi! I'm new here and one thing I don't get is how the James Sharp was so quickly cleared as a suspect. I said arched his name on here and everything that comes up says:

You are not authorised to read this forum.

Does anyone have any info on how they cleared him??
anvilheadsix

Postby dmac » Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:25 pm

James Sharp had nothing to do with the murders.

"You are not authorised to read this forum" because you are new. And Russian.

I won't translate for you. Catch up like the rest.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Arnold5980 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 9:10 am

Good morning! I am new to the forum after watching the People Investigation on discovery+.

I grew up in Quincy having lived in Paxton as a young child. I attended Quincy Elementary and had Joel Lipsey as a teacher. I knew him just as Joel, even calling him that when he was my teacher. We had pizza with him weekly and spent many times at his home with our mom. He was never ever inappropriate with me, my brother or my mom. I never knew he was a suspect in this murder. He moved away in mid-1992 after our 6th grade graduation. Much of my childhood/young adulthood revolves around the Feather River Canyon to include Keddie. We all knew about the murders, even as kids. My mom also trained with PCSO in the mid-80s so I’m familiar with a lot of the key players. I have so many questions….

When was Joel arrested? How was he still a teacher having been a child molester. Im having a hard time finding info on the circumstances of his arrest. I’m not here to clear him from anything but merely need to grasp this in my mind. Never ever thought I’d here his name in the show as I never have heard anything about him before.

I did mention it to my mom and she reminded me of a thought she had about him briefly in the mid-80s. He had no children of his own but was always carting around an ex girlfriends teen son. It made my mom uncomfortable and she never could explain it.
Arnold5980

Postby leenie963 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:14 am

Arnold5980 wrote:Good morning! I am new to the forum after watching the People Investigation on discovery+.

I grew up in Quincy having lived in Paxton as a young child. I attended Quincy Elementary and had Joel Lipsey as a teacher. I knew him just as Joel, even calling him that when he was my teacher. We had pizza with him weekly and spent many times at his home with our mom. He was never ever inappropriate with me, my brother or my mom. I never knew he was a suspect in this murder. He moved away in mid-1992 after our 6th grade graduation. Much of my childhood/young adulthood revolves around the Feather River Canyon to include Keddie. We all knew about the murders, even as kids. My mom also trained with PCSO in the mid-80s so I’m familiar with a lot of the key players. I have so many questions….

When was Joel arrested? How was he still a teacher having been a child molester. Im having a hard time finding info on the circumstances of his arrest. I’m not here to clear him from anything but merely need to grasp this in my mind. Never ever thought I’d here his name in the show as I never have heard anything about him before.

I did mention it to my mom and she reminded me of a thought she had about him briefly in the mid-80s. He had no children of his own but was always carting around an ex girlfriends teen son. It made my mom uncomfortable and she never could explain it.

Welcome to the forum. Interesting background and I look forward to your opinion on things. If you search in the upper right of the page you'll get links on Joel Lipsey from the forum.
Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you're honest with them.
Then you're an asshole. ~George Carlin
leenie963

Postby dmac » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:37 pm

Hey, Arnold, welcome aboard. Joel had pizza in class, right? Or did he take y'all to Roundtable?

Joel came from money and the power behind it, apparently, got him off the hook several times. I have Joel's fingerprint sheets from when he applied for a CA teacher certification in 78, but he came from Atlanta.

At the time of the murders, Joel lived in Cromberg. His arrest was the standard "lewd and lascivious conduct with a child under 14," but laws in the US are so geared against the victims of sexual/violent crime that records are thin. The fact the US doesn't consider all sex crimes as violent in the first place gives a clue as to how unrealistic our 'justice system' is. It's like the record on James Sharp, which was nearly identical. No date for the crime, but it was years after 81. James was back east, so we learned it was a female under 14.

I do believe that Joel's charge and conviction came years after he was grooming Tina and others in 81, but he was so flagrant in his grooming and other questionable actions that I also believe many more victims are out there.

His having all those photos of Tina, several prominently placed at work and home, raised eyebrows within LE circles, but the printout of CA criminal charges from 7-81 only list an illegal left turn from April 16, 81.

As it happens, Lipsey comes up in conversation with locals about the murders quite often. I've even run into a woman who slept with him once back around that time and she said she broke it off as he was the strangest person under the sheets she's ever met. Kinda figures into the Big Picture, imo.

It's also quite relevant to note PCSO was headed by a true pervert, Doug Thomas, and when he resigned to take the kickback job at DOJ, he handed the reigns to Ken Shanks, who himself resigned after it came out Plumas County had long covered-up his habit of raping children. Of course, it was claimed he'd stopped doing it long enough ago that the Stat of Lims had kicked in (a bullshit lie). But, of course, Plumas County jumped on that as quick as a dollar whore on an AIDS-riddled cock, and granted him his retirement benefits like the true Plumas hero he is.

So, this stellar cast of pigs was hardly suited to head up any investigation on a fellow child rapist.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby Arnold5980 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:05 pm

dmac wrote:Hey, Arnold, welcome aboard. Joel had pizza in class, right? Or did he take y'all to Roundtable?

Joel came from money and the power behind it, apparently, got him off the hook several times. I have Joel's fingerprint sheets from when he applied for a CA teacher certification in 78, but he came from Atlanta.

At the time of the murders, Joel lived in Cromberg. His arrest was the standard "lewd and lascivious conduct with a child under 14," but laws in the US are so geared against the victims of sexual/violent crime that records are thin. The fact the US doesn't consider all sex crimes as violent in the first place gives a clue as to how unrealistic our 'justice system' is. It's like the record on James Sharp, which was nearly identical. No date for the crime, but it was years after 81. James was back east, so we learned it was a female under 14.

I do believe that Joel's charge and conviction came years after he was grooming Tina and others in 81, but he was so flagrant in his grooming and other questionable actions that I also believe many more victims are out there.

His having all those photos of Tina, several prominently placed at work and home, raised eyebrows within LE circles, but the printout of CA criminal charges from 7-81 only list an illegal left turn from April 16, 81.

As it happens, Lipsey comes up in conversation with locals about the murders quite often. I've even run into a woman who slept with him once back around that time and she said she broke it off as he was the strangest person under the sheets she's ever met. Kinda figures into the Big Picture, imo.

It's also quite relevant to note PCSO was headed by a true pervert, Doug Thomas, and when he resigned to take the kickback job at DOJ, he handed the reigns to Ken Shanks, who himself resigned after it came out Plumas County had long covered-up his habit of raping children. Of course, it was claimed he'd stopped doing it long enough ago that the Stat of Lims had kicked in (a bullshit lie). But, of course, Plumas County jumped on that as quick as a dollar whore on an AIDS-riddled cock, and granted him his retirement benefits like the true Plumas hero he is.

So, this stellar cast of pigs was hardly suited to head up any investigation on a fellow child rapist.

Pizza at Round Table was always with our mom, my brother, me, Joel and the ex girlfriends son. This was nearly every week for years. We knew him well enough to call him by his first name instead of formal “Mr Lipsey.” Also well enough to know he didn’t have a great relationship with his father whom he considered a real “b*stard.” Supposedly he left home as soon as he could to get away from all that.

Nothing that is said about PCSO surprises me. I have an ex that lives there still that literally could get away with murder and PCSO did nothing and likely never will. I am shocked about Joel though. So much do that I’ve lost a bit of sleep about it in the last few days. I never lose sleep over anything. I am blown away. Like I said, he was never inappropriate with us or anyone that I ever witnessed. Although, I did hear him talk some crap about a few fellow teachers and the principal in the 1980s. But the teacher he spoke ill of was not a nice lady.
Arnold5980

Postby dmac » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:24 am

Trust me, seemingly still waters run deep, and are meant to drown anyone pushed down just a fraction of an inch too far.

He kept up appearances, but he seems always to have been on the prowel or with a victim.

Michael Jackson lost interest in the kid and his entire family as soon as puberty hit.

Don't let it shake your faith in Roundtable Pizza: it's still a shit-stain shit chain.

But it was Joel's stalking and grooming grounds, have no doubt. He had many. The schools, the bowling alleys, pizza joint, anywhere he could. Where he could impress upon the parents of his Vx that he was Common Joe Good Guy. Yet he lived up the canyon, a 90 minute addition to any day's work in good weather.

He was always playing a part, as if in a play. Far more than you believed he was real, but he was acting.

He finally got busted, but never paid the price.
reach me at
dmac
Site Admin

Postby anvilheadsix » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:16 pm

dmac wrote:James Sharp had nothing to do with the murders.

"You are not authorised to read this forum" because you are new. And Russian.

I won't translate for you. Catch up like the rest.

I'm not Russian. I'm from Maryland and live in Washington D.C.
I asked because there is no info on him being cleared. I have no doubt he was not involved but from everything I have read the police mishandled every aspect of the investigation, so I'm curious as to how they cleared him. Based on the police department's actions, it seems one of the best ways to look at the case is to trace their errors.
anvilheadsix

Postby budrfligh » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:55 pm

Dmac you really shouldn't have a thread called newbies ask away. Seriously though you should just not.
To be aware is to be alive.
budrfligh

Previous

Return to for newbies <podcasters too>